Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my dads vid camera to my condo, it has a boat load of fishing vids from salt fishing in the free drifter for kings to puonding waves in the North River. Im looking forward to post the better half of them!!! Here is one to start of my sister reeling in a shaker at West Point.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Robert said:
how do you embed the vid?
Click the youtube button in your post screen then copy and past your you tube link inbetween the brackets that say youtube.

Hope this helps Tup:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In this video we are fishing for humpys on the Snoho. Ross is using a 50/50 Dicknite spoon, you can see the fish hits it just after it hits the water!!!

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
mayfly0013 said:
Pounding snott out from Muk. to Shilshole.

my back wouldve lasted all of 5 minutes out there........ouch!. much more of that and youre gonna have the "oil can" effect on the bottom of that boat. cool vids by the way Tup:

·
Registered
705 Posts
i would like to start taking more videos of fishing trips but its so hard to when my hands are all fishing, wet and slimy. plus nobody really wants to put their rod down cause my buddies think they'll miss their fish, so i always have to volunteer and hold the camera.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts