Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, we all know what the experts are saying. I am tired of hearing from the same "Experts" who picked the Redskins to win at Qwest. SO, leave the score and how well you think the QBs will do(yardage, TD, INT)

I will start

I am going Seahawks 20-17

Hasselback 220y 2 TD 1 INT
Farve 275y 1 TD 2 INT

Defense will tighten when it has to in the red zone late in the game!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I grew up in Wisconsin, I will always be a Packers fan. But I have to go with my home team. Im going big. Seattle 31, GB 17 Go Hawks!!!!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Honestly, I think the Packers have been over-achievers all season, I also think M. Hasselbeck has to redeem himself for his last playoff appearance in GB and is going to have a stellar game, not only do I think the Hawks win, I think they win fairly easy, 31-10.
Here's what the replay of Favrah is going to look like each time he gets sacked tomorrow :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Welcome to Qwest field Eli :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
1,971 Posts
The battle of the defenses will go to the Hawks. Tatupu will need to be the defensive player of the game tomorrow playing the cover 2 with the assistance of the Hawk D-line. I don't think GB will be able to match up with all of the Hawks WRs in man coverage.

Hawks 27
GB 17

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Piece of CAKE!~

Hawks 35
Pack 17

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I have to work. :cry:

31 Hawks
24 with late points, Packers

Seahawks dominate

Shaun Alexander has a big run of fifty yards plus in the first quarter and Holmie learns he can still run it against the Packers. Shaun had 200+ yards on them last year, he always does well against the pack. Tatupu has two interceptions. The Pack havent seen linebackers that can guard the middle flats like Hill, Peterson and Tatupa can, and thats the Packs bread and butter. Burleson is due for a touchdown return and Hackett will again have a huge game.

Ryan Grant will have a couple of touchdowns as well, also Brandon Jackson will also get a few big gainers. Favre will struggle but put up good yardage with 2 interceptions and 1 touchdown to Greg Jennings on a deep pass against Kelly jennings on the left side late in the game. Donald Driver will have double digit receptions without a score like usual, and they better watch out for James Jones, within two years he will be a top 5 receiver in the league, guaranteed.

·
Super Moderator
1,971 Posts
6am
22°F
Feels Like
17°F

9am
27°F
Feels Like
27°F

12pm
30°F
Feels Like
27°F

3pm
30°F
Feels Like
30°F

6pm
28°F
Feels Like
28°F

9pm
28°F
Feels Like
28°F

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I grew up in Wisconsin and moved here 30 yrs ago. I can't help but want to see the Pack do it one more time. Home field advantage, which is pretty big in Green Bay. If the Hawks do pull it out, I can feel good about them winning too, but I have to go with the Pack on this one.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'd like to see the Seahawks win but we haven't faced a good quarterback since October when both Drew Brees and Ben Roethlesberger beat us. Since then we've faced quality QBs like Todd Collins, Chris Redman, Rex Grossman and Matt Moore. The NFC was so weak this year who knows how good we are.

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Watched FSN pro football preview tonight... they made a joke out of the game. A JOKE! They dissed out QB... they dissed our RB... they didn't even acknowledge that Kerney will be a factor in the game!

I'm friggin done hoping it's a good game. I hope we destroy the Pack. Maybe then we'll get a little respect.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Powder, FSN did the same thing in 05 when we hosted the nfc championship game against Carolina. They Panthers were supposed to just walk all over us. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
701 Posts
I feel great about this game, we get pressure on farve we win. plain and simple, he will throw picks.. turnover margin will be the name of the game, everyone says we have no rush, well on the season we avr 1 yrd better then GB a game.. so they also have no run, we have better recievers, better secondary and better overall defense.... home field or not we play well we should win Hawks 21 Pack 10!! go hawks !!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.