Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was hoping to add some fresh dungeness to my sisters smorgesbord setup tomorrow,,,,,didnt go so well

dropped the pots (4),,,soaked for 2 hours,,,,nothing,,,not 1 crab

4 hour soak,,,,2 red rock,,,no dunge

one last chance when the sun comes up,,,hopefully an overnight soak did em good

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I gave up on crabbing this year - there's some nice ones at Central Market in Mill Creek. I bought 5 big dungies but it pains me to state on the board what I paid - $6.95/lb, live - about $70 total! :shock:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Bing,
I gave up crabbing on 'this side' but have heard some good reports from fishing around the west side of the sound. Haven't got my traps out there to check it out...heck, I've hardly been fishing this past month.

Good on you to get out there.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I set the pots out on Friday, in 50 to 60 feet between Carkeek and Richmond Beach. We got 10 on Sat. and 3 ea on Sun. and Mon. We will pick them up for the last time tomorrow. Cream cheese and drab dip. mmmmmmmmmmmm good. Also tried for Blackmouth yesterday at Jeff Head. We saw no bait on the finder and got 1 decent shaker. Yesterday I could not even catch flounder for crab bait. Merry Christmas all.

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we got 4 decent crab today which is just plenty

it was windy,,,waves and eventually snow and rain as we were pullin the last pot

pretty miserable day on the water

Merry Christmas GFers!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts