Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the viz' on the nooch i would like to float it monday or i am going to the cow. perhaps the hump if the viz on that is good.

any help would be great!!

~Pat

·
Registered
120 Posts
The viz on the nootch is almost a foot at white bridge and less down river. I heard there is a slide affecting the lake , I do not know if that is true but if it is it might never get green this winter.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what i was thinking becasue i went by the bridge on the 1st and it was about 5 inches of viz and as soon as i thought that i knew we might have a problem with the viz this winter

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Thats no good, ive got a trip planned on the 14th of jan down there. hopefully by then it will get better?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i figure if the river is bellow 1800 at black creek it should be"OK" but i would tie on some 4 foot leader some orange, pink and yellow yarn, eggs and lots of "SCENT"

·
Registered
120 Posts
I just do not see it coming into shape any time soon,the levels have been down lately but it is not droping in. Tdown:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Last year when everyone thought the lake was dirtying up the river, I did some scouting and found a huge bluff that was the real culprit to the dirty water problem. Had the river to myself. :lol:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lets just say if i went later in the weekend you think i would have a chance of catching anything or should i just go to the OP or the Cow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts