Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tup: Tup: hit the wynoochee on monday and had a great day. four limits in the boat by noon and almost had five by four in the afternoon. total for the day was 14 fish.released some beautiful natives, averaging 12-18 pounds. boated a hatchery buck that was 21lbs gutted. also got a hatchery hen that was an easy 15lbs. all were caught side drifting eggs.when i figure out how to post pics i will......( HOOK...........HELP!)

·
Administrator
13,968 Posts
Wow!! Very nice. Looks like good fishing skills runs in the family! :lol:

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Look at that pig!!!!!!!! Folks that is what a real 20 pound fish looks like. See the head on that beast! Looks like Robs boat? If it was nice job as always Rob! clap:

·
Administrator
13,968 Posts
MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
Look at that pig!!!!!!!! Folks that is what a reel 20 pound fish looks like. Se the head on that beast! Looks like Robs boat? If it was nice job as always Rob! clap:
Not Rob's boat. Eggster is my uncle, thats his boat.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Nice fishing and catching Tup: , that is a real Hawg clap:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Nice job! Last year for me was on the very first of the year when things picked up and went strong for a while. Lets hope that this continues for a while.

I think I know where the good Dr. may be pretty soon. wink:

·
Registered
247 Posts
WOW !!!! Epic day on the Wynoochee day for you guys.....great job all round... Tup: clap: Tup: clap: Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
that is the biggest pic of a steelie i have seen on this site since ive been here. what a beast! good job!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts