Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished our's on Monday, my sons yesterday, my daughter's this morning and my step son's just now, all e-filed and done :D

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Sent mine last week. At first I was ticked off about getting such a large return but after pondering it...I am ok with it this time. Now I just gotta figure out where I f'd up :shock:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Since i;m self employed and get disbursments from the families LLC i;m waiting on a K-1 from the accountant.should be ready to file by March...

·
Registered
421 Posts
SportJet said:
Sent mine last week. At first I was ticked off about getting such a large return but after pondering it...I am ok with it this time. Now I just gotta figure out where I f'd up :shock:
My return is monster big as well but I don't mind. I get paid on monthly commission and it varies from month to month. Makes it hard to have the right amount of deductions on the W4. I'll take my tax return and buy some stocks and take a fishing trip somewhere.

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
NW Jet said:
Finished our's on Monday, my sons yesterday, my daughter's this morning and my step son's just now, all e-filed and done :D
I hate you. clown:

In addition to our own taxes this year I have to do my recently deceased father in law's taxes and my mother in law's taxes, both federal and State of California! I'm thinking extensions already sick: .......

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Mine have been done since the 1st of Feb. Got the direct deposit Feb. 15th. This is how I have paid my property tax over the years.

·
Banned
217 Posts
I sent mine in two weeks ago and already have my 8400 back :)

Big return this year, I guess I need to adjust my depentants after having a kid.

Normally I am not this fast at having them done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts