Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOt my Jeep broken into agian last night Tup: Only this time thay broke my wing window, then broke part of my dash trying to get a 140$ CD player out.... I love Lynnwood clown: I know it happends all over....

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Ouch :evil:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
sorry to hear that Tdown: conf: :(

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
That $uck$ no matter how many or few times it happens.To bad it's against the law to electrically charge your car.Getting zapped :eek: might make a few of those arseholes think twice.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
HOw about putting a silent alarm system in?
This unit beeps your pager whenever there is motion or breaking glass on your car.....this gives you time to grab your baseball bat and sneak up for some fun night time batting practice on the lowlife.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
X5fishinmachine said:
HOw about putting a silent alarm system in?
This unit beeps your pager whenever there is motion or breaking glass on your car.....this gives you time to grab your baseball bat and sneak up for some fun night time batting practice on the lowlife.
Did not know there was such a thing Tup: Thats a great idea!!!!

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
C'Mon May ... scumbags in Lynnwood? Yea, we have more than we need. Time to start stringing them up. Used to be a quiet town....not anymore dude.

Deputy struck by car, shots fired in Lynnwood
Deputy struck by car, shots fired in Lynnwood

Officers investigate a crime scene where an officer was struck by a stolen vehicle Sunday in Lynnwood.
Save a link to this article and return to it at http://www.savethis.comSave a link to this article and return to it at http://www.savethis.com
Email a link to this articleEmail a link to this article
Printer-friendly version of this articlePrinter-friendly version of this article
View a list of the most popular articles on our siteView a list of the most popular articles on our site
YouNewsTV YouNewsTVâ„¢

Story Published: Feb 10, 2008 at 4:53 PM PST

Story Updated: Feb 10, 2008 at 7:14 PM PST
By KOMO Staff
Watch the story
LYNNWOOD - A sheriff's deputy was struck by a stolen Jeep, and two other officers opened fire in an incident Sunday afternoon in Lynnwood.

The officer was not hurt and the shots did not hit anyone, said a spokesman for the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office. But a man and woman in the stolen vehicle were transported to the hospital afterward with injuries unrelated to the gunshots.

The incident began at about 2:55 p.m. when a Snohomish sheriff's deputy and other officers were following a stolen Jeep Cherokee near the intersection of 148th St. Southwest and Highway 99, officials said.

The stolen vehicle went through a Taco Bell drive-through with deputies in pursuit. The Jeep then sped away through the grass, hitting one of the deputies.

The other officers opened fire, but the gunshots did not hit anyone, said Rebecca Hover with the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office.

After a short chase, the deputies stopped the Jeep.

It's unclear how the occupants of the stolen vehicle received their injuries, but officials said it was not related to the gunfire. The injuries were not serious and the two are expected to recover, Hover said.

The incident will be investigated by another jurisdiction.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
mayfly0013 said:
GOt my Jeep broken into agian last night Tup: Only this time thay broke my wing window, then broke part of my dash trying to get a 140$ CD player out.... I love Lynnwood clown: I know it happends all over....
Dude, when are you buying an alarm, S&S will install it for 80 bucks, sounds cheap, but they do a good job, or wherever you buy one they will most likely install for free, and please don't tell me you already have one but didn't hear it :? that would be too much :lol: , I am really sorry to hear that this happened again, they will most likely come back in a week or so again, that's the way they work :evil:

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I had a neighbor years back that had a car alarm called a Page Alert System the alarm in the car would call a thing that looked like a pager that you would carry with you I think it had a 1500 foot range. Heard him out side twice and saw him catch a guy with his bat one time. I don't know if it is made any more but would be worth looking into.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GURU said:
mayfly0013 said:
Dude, when are you buying an alarm, S&S will install it for 80 bucks, sounds cheap, but they do a good job, or wherever you buy one they will most likely install for free, and please don't tell me you already have one but didn't hear it :? that would be too much :lol: , I am really sorry to hear that this happened again, they will most likely come back in a week or so again, that's the way they work :evil:
IM thinking about buying a 1200FPS pellet gun and just waiting in the trees outside. Once thay get inside its open season!!! THay probably walk funn with 6 pellets in there legs.....

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
mayfly0013 said:
GURU said:
mayfly0013 said:
IM thinking about buying a 1200FPS pellet gun and just waiting in the trees outside. Once thay get inside its open season!!! THay probably walk funn with 6 pellets in there legs.....
Don't tell anyone you are doing this, as it could be someone who knows you or your habits, I tried that once and they came back the only night I wasn't out there, I never caught them but after the second time, I just got an alarm, I later found out my neighbor saw a black car pull up and trie to get into my truck, and when the alarm went off "as I bought the loudest horn/speaker I could find to go with it", they jumped in the car as fast as they coud and haven't been back, I wish I could have caught them though :evil: , I tell you an alarm is just a better way to go in the long run, I don't want to see in the paper that a Lynnwood man was arrested for accidentally shooting a car prowler through the eye with a pellet gun and killed him( no matter how much fun it would be :lol: ), that would suck Tdown:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Sorry to hear it man. I guess you're only consolation is that they did'nt just heist your whole rig. Since we've been here 4 cars have been nabbed - with one being a repeat of the same car! I guess in my case it helps to have an old Ford truck with a stock am radio. Hopefully someone sometime gets some retribution on the sucker that hit ya.

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Take aim May....Take aim.

ok, I'm kidding. Would be the best mode though. My alarm is a great brand ... STATE FARM :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SportJet said:
Take aim May....Take aim.

ok, I'm kidding. Would be the best mode though. My alarm is a great brand ... STATE FARM :mrgreen:
State farm loves me, to claims in a month Tdown:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thepoth said:
Sorry to hear it man. I guess you're only consolation is that they did'nt just heist your whole rig. Since we've been here 4 cars have been nabbed - with one being a repeat of the same car! I guess in my case it helps to have an old Ford truck with a stock am radio. Hopefully someone sometime gets some retribution on the sucker that hit ya.
My wife cald the H.O. and talked to them about it a bit. I guess all of us pay around $1000 dollars a month for security, for what? so some old guy can drive threw the parking lot once a night with mace on his hip. That does no good for car prowlers, its real easy to duck behind a car for 10 secs. Thay say there going to put in a sensor light and maybe cameras...

I wann buy a venomou snake and keep in my center cosole. I would probably get sued..... IM moving to TEXAS :?:

·
Registered
790 Posts
mayfly0013 said:
thepoth said:
My wife cald the H.O. and talked to them about it a bit. I guess all of us pay around $1000 dollars a month for security, for what? so some old guy can drive threw the parking lot once a night with mace on his hip. That does no good for car prowlers, its real easy to duck behind a car for 10 secs. Thay say there going to put in a sensor light and maybe cameras...

I wann buy a venomou snake and keep in my center cosole. I would probably get sued..... IM moving to TEXAS :?:
Well first off I have to say I dunno about Texas bud....... lol, anyways yeah I hear you on the security deal, I ve seen him coming around at like 5 pm when everyone is getting home from work, I dunno about late at night - and like you say all they have to do is duck. Too bad the entrances are too sudden and don't have enough room cauase I really think gates are a decent deterent, but yeah even a few dummy cameras and especially some more lighting would help alot. Maybe some barb wire on that lower fence?

BTW you heard anything on the pool? The kids are going nuts(me too) not being able to burn some energy in there.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Sorry Aaron, but I don't think I would stick around much longer. Yelm is nice and there is a house for sale close by. Tup: :lol: :lol:

I don't want to sound like its perfect everywhere else, but some areas are just tough bro. I don't know what you should do, but I have an extra beer, if you want to BS about it sometime. :D

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
i have done this in my boat a few times

i will take some dacron fishing line a tie triple hooks on , and hang them in the boat
just have to remember to take them down
that may work on your car,

1 - 20 of 21 Posts