Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Yesterday morning around 6:30 I was driving into downtown Woodinville. There was a white 1-ton truck with three Willie boats and their trailers making a U-turn to head back into Woodinville. I figured he was lost trying to find Three Rivers. So, he pulls up behind me in the left turn lane and I hopped out and asked if he was trying to find Three Rivers (since I know where they are and so does my credit card...).

He said "Nope, I'm just trying to find a bathroom".

Apparently everything worked out fine. The Willies are in.

fool

·
Registered
14 Posts
I Just picked up my new 23 Alumaweld from them on Oct 31st and the guys a 3 Rivers know what there are doing. My boat was dialed and with them now selling willies I am sure these will come out to you better then any willie out there. Thanks agian Scott and the guys.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Alumawields? Heck, every time I go in there I get a case of the Willies (if ya know what I mean)! They have even started to follow me out the door!!!

So far I can still outrun them, barely! That's with a small electric on them. What happens if they stick a big 4-stroke tripple in one, with 2 more wheels?!? :twisted:

OMG - the horror! :eek:

What if the fishin gawdess were steering it??????? :( :eek: :shock: ( J/K'in, my harmless hottie )

btw - all contents are intented for fun, NOT to start any 'pot stirrin'!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts