Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's gonna be at the show. I'm gonna try to be there Friday afternoon after a doctors appointment in Olympia.

Anybody workin' a booth? Whats the number and I'll try to look ya up? Found a few workers there last year and had a great time.

What ya's buying? I'm not looking for anything but it's fun to drool over some of that aluminum hatch.

Is there gonna be a CCA booth?

oldguy

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I hope to get there early on Saturday. Last year I went on the same day and by 11:00 the place was packed.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Not sure about Puyallup but if the wife and i do go it will be sunday.Monroe we will be working the kids trout pond for the ESSC on Sat afternoon so bring the kids and stop by and say howdy.We aslo will be at the Everett boat show doing our time manning the PSA booth..

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
I'll be at the St. Croix booth for a couple days probably just Wed. and Thursday. if the weather stays cold and clear maybe some other days as well.

·
Administrator
13,966 Posts
I'll be at the Cannon downrigger booth and some time at the St Croix booth. Stop by and say hi! Tup:

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I took a vacation day to go on Wed. but then my son got in trouble and we have to go to Remann Hall on Wed.
I hope to go on Thurs. which is my regular day off that I was hoping to go fishing on. I guess I will just fish another day.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Planning to be there on Wednesday after work. Hope to see some old guide friends that I only get to see at the shows due to all of us being so busy now. Will be wearing a black jacket with FISH 4 FUN and a Sturgeon across the back

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
I am headed down there with Keysrob adn fonb on Wednesday. I think we plan to get there around opening at noon. I'm not looking for anything specific, but you never know what you might find.

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
I am going down Wed by myself for a few hours at opening. Will be wearing my Hawg Quest hat. Will say hi to anyone I see. Its always a fun show clap:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'll be working the St. Croix booth on Saturday; I'm anxious to meet some of you nice gentlemen. (And the rest of you too)

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I will be there when it opens on Wednesday.I wanna check out the indoor steelhead river they are going to have,sounds pretty cool.Also want to check out the "Reading water and float fishing for salmon and steelhead " demontration at 1pm at the indoor river.always could use more tips on float fishing since I have never really done it

·
Registered
239 Posts
Well have are booth at both shows and doing seminars at monroe, stop by and lets talk fishing.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts