Who was fishing Lake Tanwax before the opener????? Caught on vid and NOW WITH PICS. | Page 2 | Gamefishin.com

Who was fishing Lake Tanwax before the opener????? Caught on vid and NOW WITH PICS.

Discussion in 'EARTHQWAKE MEDIA' started by fishn2gthr4ever, Apr 19, 2015.

1. fishn2gthr4ever

fishn2gthr4ever Moderator Staff Member

Thanks to everyone for the great comments!
    You could tell by all of the smiles and handshakes that the participants at this event were having a super time! Tony, you and all of the volunteers at Heroes on the Water have hearts of gold. Cami & I hope to join them at another event sometime in the future.

2. Coreyifish

Coreyifish Active Member

Well done, some really great pictures! Nice to see people taking time for others.

3. Big Fish

Big Fish New Member

How much fun a Heroes On the Water Northwest Chapter event is from a different perspective... Inspire 1 Drone video of Heroes on the Water NW C…:

4. CrappieAssassin76

CrappieAssassin76 Member

Glen and Cami, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!! Will be back up that way in around 18 months. My wife is buying me a boat for my retirement gift. Hopefully I'll get to fish with you guys up at Seiku.

5. fishn2gthr4ever

fishn2gthr4ever Moderator Staff Member

Paul, that is great news! What brand of boat are you thinking of getting? For sure: we will be watching for you in Sekiu…

6. KamDERA

KamDERA New Member

im currently working on on getting all part numbers that we have but as ive said these are all i have to work on. dont know what goes to what. once ive sorted a way to post up the part numbers etc will post it then you can go through and see if anything you need is on it.

Search tags for this page

testing

what happens if your caught fishing before opener