Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last time that I voted for a Democrat was J. F. Kennedy. Now I have no idea what the Democratic or Republican parties stand for, they seem the same. Will I vote for Hillary--hell no--she would be seen around the world as Bill's surrogate. So will I vote for McCaine or Obama, I do not know. I only know that I will not vote for Bill/Hillary

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Vote for whomever you feel like voting for... for whatever reasons you feel like voting for them for. And if you don't want to vote for anyone... you certainly don't have to. Tup:

That IS the American way after all.

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Well if you ask Huckabee he will tell you that he is about to take over the lead clown:

I am leaning toward McCain at this point. Taking the best of the worse approach :shock:

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
I will not vote for Hillary. I am torn between Obama as he seems like a very intelligent and honest american. I however have voted for and have always like Mccain. Problem is I dont like his stance on the war going forever. Maybe I will just stay home on this one. sick:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
There is no way Billary gets my vote. And, I just can't trust a man who won't cover his heart and say the pledge of allegance. So, Here's Johnny !

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
I just can't trust a man who won't cover his heart and say the pledge of allegance.
That ain't all ya know Tide... Obama is a covert extremist Muslim sent by Osama Bin Laden to infiltrate and take over our government. He was indoctrinated into fundamentalist Wahabbist Islam in a Madrassa in Indonesia when he was a kid. Didn't you read all of that e-mail? :shock: clown:

·
Registered
15,119 Posts
Ice,

Although I do not support McCain he was simply being honest. Saying something others are afraid to say for political reason. We're still in Germany. We're still in Korea, We're still in any region of the world our presence serves to stabilize. Thinking we're gonna get out of Iraq in a years time is not taking into account the problems that would create, and very irresponsible or naive for a presidential candidate to promise...

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Webo said:
I just can't trust a man who won't cover his heart and say the pledge of allegance.
That ain't all ya know Tide... Obama is a covert extremist Muslim sent by Osama Bin Laden to infiltrate and take over our government. He was indoctrinated into fundamentalist Wahabbist Islam in a Madrassa in Indonesia when he was a kid. Didn't you read all of that e-mail? :shock: clown:
Thats too funny wink: By the way, I was watching CNN and that is not true about him not putting his hand over his heart for the pledge. Its an urban legend. The film bite was of him listening to god bless america not the pledge.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
fishinfoolz said:
We're still in Germany. We're still in Korea, We're still in any region of the world our presence serves to stabilize.
And 128 other bases. Why? Would the world fall apart with every other country invading it's neighbor? Are we a stabilizing force or is our presence destabilizing?
Why not maintain diplomacy but reduce the number of bases.

·
Registered
15,119 Posts
I don't know if we can be destabilizing since there ain't been no wars in them there areas since we built bases... :? :mrgreen: :? Tup:
Besides it helps the good folks to have McDonalds and Starbucks spread'n democracy on a bun and in a latte'... :D

·
Registered
15,119 Posts
CommanderX said:
How about Saudi Arabia for destabilizing? The only base I can justify is South Korea.
Is our presence there a factor? Maybe, arguably. Are they already an unstable powder keg? Probably. You have a point though, maybe if Hillary wins she can close down bases like Bill did and we can use the redeployment to protect the borders...I think you're on to something. :mrgreen:

·
Banned
1,674 Posts
reelinanrockin said:
I like Mc cain.
Why ?
Don't you know he is a 'Manchurian Candidate ?
That he was brainwashed while in a VC Prison ?
That he has a mixed race child ?
That he is mentally unstable ?

I mean, that's how Bush beat him in South Carolina in 2000..................... wink:

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
I know Diveder you are correct..He has got the best qualificitions...no spelling error its a new word to describe politicians :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts