Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at getting one and wondering if anyone has any experience with them. I'm looking at a 10' model. I would use it mainly to drift from whitney bridge to hwy. 18 on the green, then pull over and bank it. How do they handle are they fairly stable? Easy to row? Pro's vs. Con's. Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been looking at them and have e-mailed Joe about them.... Why do you ask?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I purchased a 10' pram about 9 yrs ago. I have fished the Green, Puy, Cow, Bog, N.F Stil, Sauk, and etc. with mine. It rows okay but I like a glass boat better. It slides through the water with one person but you have to work at it with two. I usually fish with two people. You can stand up in it but it's not very stable especially with two people moving around.
Also, you may want to check out you truck if you are planning to put it in the back. Most of the new trucks not have enough space between the tailgate to slide it in without putting some blocks underneath(width of the top rail).

·
Registered
936 Posts
I really liked Koffler's attitude toward the customer. I also thought that they new small pram they were supposed to be coming out with (wider) looked awesome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts