Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at getting the soon to be wife out tomorrow for some fishing. I want to try to find a couple steelies. Im in tacoma and could go for a 2 hour drive. I want bobber and jig water, that is not gonna be as crowded. I was thinking maybe the nooch or Uhh Im not sure.
Please help

Thanks
Justin

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea the Carbon is a option. That is the river I usually hit but hasn't been productive for me this year for steelhead. The green would be another one. Not sure how to get to the palmer area your talking about. I have fished for flaming geyser up to what I think they call Indian Rock. How do I get there or would this be just as good of an area?

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, well thanks for the directions. Still not sure if I want to go to flaming geyser or to kanasket-palmer. Does anyone feel one place is better than the other or which one might be the least crowded. Also if I go up to the further spot am I gonna need to dig up some waders for the girl or not. Thanks for all the insight

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.