Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any good places to fish?

Hit the Green for Steelies and it was pretty slow, pulled up a few white fish took them home fried them up and ...... they were not that great.

Even went squidding and it looks like the season for those is winding down also (4hrs 1 squid).

Any ideas? I will fish for anything just don't know where to go. Prefer steelies but do not want to drive down to cowlitz.

·
Registered
693 Posts
id like to get the seahawk wet this weekend but id hate to have to drag her home in the snow. samamish sounds interesting.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I've been thinking samammish lately too. Just to change up, and do something different. I have'nt used the new scotty's I bought with my boat so I don't know if they even work. I use to always run lead line.
Whitefishin sounds fun too. I use to fish Neely bridge on the Green for whitefish. It was a good spot. Not sure about it these days tho.
Why not hike down below reiter on the Sky.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you need a boat to fish Lake Samammish? Is there a dock or a nice long bank to fish.

I just talke to a guy whos fishing the columbia over in eastern washington. He came back with one days fishing with 4 trout, from 6 to 10 lbs between him and his son. I'll try to get a more info on the general location soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts