Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To College?? With all the Cougar Husky talk on here today was just curious how many of you are Alum?? Did you play sports? Or did you go to another school?

I am a proud graduate of Boise State. Played Football ( back in the big sky days ) before all the glory came to the program. Got recruited for a minute by Washington State but they went another direction and took a guy from Curtis high school instead. So whats your college story?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hunter P said:
Didn't go to college. Married a woman with lots of money,she buys me boats and trucks and things. Tup:
Man..where do i sign up for one of those?!?!.. Hunter it looks like you have it made! Tup:

I went to Seattle University, No sports for me. Graduated in 2005

·
Banned
733 Posts
Hunter P said:
Didn't go to college. Married a woman with lots of money,she buys me boats and trucks and things. Tup:
My dream in life is to end up being a stay at home dad and have everything paid for ha ha wouldnt it be nice to be able to fish and not have to worry about missing work? Well this fantasy wont happen anytime in my near future so i better keep on working. Oh ya i have been attending shoreline community college.
Omar

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Hunter P said:
That sounds like me !! I was a Husky fan before the M's, Hawks, and Sonics hit the scene..My wife was a Coug but I try not to hold it against her...She does have good taste in spite of that.. wink:

·
Registered
946 Posts
Hunter P said:
living every man's dream... Tup: The funny thing is she had no money when u two got married,but u saw the potental there...

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
I went to school at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland OH. We had no sports, well, we did, but we competed with University of Chicago and other high ranked collegiate sports teams who's games no one attended.... Oh, but what we DID have was a fiber optic gigabit network where all the students had to buy a fiber optics card for their computer and fiber optics cords and all that. Want to watch a movie? Sure.. downloads in 20 seconds! Want to watch movies BEFORE they hit the theaters in pristine DVD quality? Sure.. downloads in 90 seconds!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I'm a proud graduate of the University of Michigan (1997). I think we have sports :lol: ....I played several, just not at the varsity level. You want tickets to a game in the Big House, let me know. You just find a way there. Go Blue!!

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Both the wife and I are University of Oklahoma grads(no she is not the one in the "how to spell Okla UU homa" thread :D ). No sports, but sure loved watching OU football and basketball. Graduated in 2004, plan on getting my masters through them as well. Oh yeah, TEXAS SUCKS!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
"Oh yeah, TEXAS SUCKS!"

I'll second and third that one!! Stems from the wild Rose Bowl a few years ago between UM and Texas. Inverted horns all the way :twisted: .

·
Registered
475 Posts
I went to WAZZU long enough to become a Cougar but not long enough to become an alumni. The wife's a Coug too.

Listen up kids... although I've been very successful... dropping out of college is something I've regretted for 40 years. And, even though I'm a Husky Hater, I'd rather see you graduate from UW than drop out of WSU (or anywhere else).

·
Registered
196 Posts
BS Chemical Engineering, University of Washington, 1973.

Now I have a son at Gonzaga (Junior in Sports Management) and a daughter at WSU (Freshman with no clear major in mind)

I'm one of those folks with three mortgagae payments each month -- one for the house, two for the colleges.

fool

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.