Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, check out the game in the Campfire forum! I just posted....

Trent said:

What I'm looking for is the NAME OF THE BODY OF WATER, AND THE PREVIOUS NAME OF THE RESORT or WHAT IT IS CURRENTLY CALLED.

Ya know what? I think this one is gonna be pretty tough for everyone..... so I'd like to make it a little more interesting.

Whoever guesses this one correctly will win a full day fishing with me aboard Clifford, The Big Red Sled!!!
.... and I promise to try my best not to get skunked or stuck..... wink:

I will provide everything.... even lunch for the winner!

If someone guesses before this Saturday, I'll take the winner Sturgeon fishing this weekend!

The only hint I am going to give you is: this used to be a privately owned resort!

Good Luck!
Please post your guesses at:
http://www.gamefishin.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=63&start=3800

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
hold on... You are going to take someone fishing for FREE??

As In No cost to them... I've heard of this sort of thing in the past... But only for bank fishing,....

This is ground breaking..

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

stillwater said:
Spokane River---Long Lake---Nine Mile Resort?

Great Job Stillwater!!!

And as a result, Wannafish gets to go sturgeon fishing this Sunday!!!

Stillwater is not only a genius, but he's also very generous!!!

Wannafish sturgeon fishing report, coming soon to a theater near you!

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Olybirds said:

As In No cost to them... I've heard of this sort of thing in the past... But only for bank fishing,....

HAHAHAHA!!!! I've heard of this before too, a couple of times with sturgeon fishing and everything! I wonder if this one will actually happen or not? Inquiring minds want to know.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Steve Ericsson said:
Olybirds said:

HAHAHAHA!!!! I've heard of this before too, a couple of times with sturgeon fishing and everything! I wonder if this one will actually happen or not? Inquiring minds want to know.
I'm even gonna let 'em sit next to me in the boat..... for FREE!!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Can't stop laughing over the genius part conf: Trent my man your the one who's generous!
Go get-em Toni!!!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
This will be ground breaking if there is any catching. I have been fishing with Trent 3 times and no fish.

I did ask if Steve was coming to push us off when we get stuck but Trent told me I had to push Clifford off the sandbar!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
ROCK FISH said:
I heard he had someone else going to push Clifford off the sandbar :mrgreen:
Does it take two or three of us to push Clifford when it only takes one Steve? wink:

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Don't worry Toni, he's taking someone that has a lot more counterweight than I do to counter-act the river currents!!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Okay, here's a popular spot where you won't have to worry about the guy sitting next to you capsizing the boat.
No social distancing allowed here!

Where do you think I'm standing?" TRAPPER "
upload_2021-1-2_21-26-59.png
Where in the World.JPG

·
Registered
734 Posts
Right you are! (Also known as the Spokane Street Bridge).

Myassisdragon,
Where else can you have such an outside "Super Spreader Event,"( besides a Rock Concert?)
Unless of course, you were standing near the Bonneville Dam during the height of the
"Shad Run".

" TRAPPER "

·
Registered
345 Posts
I had always wanted to have a go with those Shad, especially on ultra lite gear, but I never could figure out where and how to fish ‘em without the crowds.

As I get older, the thoughts of “opening day” crowds and my actual daze fishing tend to get further separated...

·
Registered
734 Posts
Myassisdragon,
Same with me, when it comes to Smelt Fishing and Shad, those old "Super Spreader Events were never attractive do to the large crowds.
I have the knowledge and resources but will wait until I retire so we can hit the Rivers on weekdays, (when everyone's still at work.)
" TRAPPER "

1 - 18 of 18 Posts