Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To take a pull from sir johns booze test thread :lol: lol What is your favorite whiskey.......

My vote is Tangle Ridge ,tryed it a few year's ago at hunting camp it's pretty dam good.....

·
Registered
165 Posts
I am not a Whiskey drinker, move of a Vodka drinker, give me a an Absolut Citron or a Medyoff and I am one happy camper.

·
Super Moderator
6,601 Posts
I like the blended whiskeys myself.

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
So many choices, so little ice! I seem to be going through a lot of Knob Creek bourbon lately. My old standbyes are Crown Royal, and Seagrams VO.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quill said:
Wow, I missed a whiskey thread, never thought that could ever happen.
My favorite used to be Crown, but after trying Pendleton about a year back, I'm hooked. I will never buy another bottle of Crown.
Put down the pendelton my friend, go get a bottle of Tangle Ridge and try that......You will find it on the top shelf next to the pendeton and crown....

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
TRAUT said:
[Extraneous and Unneeded filler] Knob Creek bourbon [Concise writing is key].
See:

DBAppraiser said:
Crown and Jack Daniels.
Even DBA's post has unnecessary words, like "Daniels". When one says "Jack", no one thinkings "Jack and the Beanstalk" or "Jack be nimble"

So in conclusion to my unnecessary post regarding my favorite whiskeys, I will note that most of us boozers can usually only think in short bursts, like "Knob Creek", "Crown", and "Jack".

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Pendelton, Jameson, and Crown. I have tried just about all of em including Tangle Ridge and think that Pendelton is better.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
About the only time I drink whiskey is in Alaska when myself and 26 other guides toast 50lbs. kings with a bottle or 5 of Crown Royal, some years we don't drink much, some years I feel like a raging alcoholic wink: .

1 - 20 of 49 Posts