Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rogue Rods is a little company near my home town in Southern Oregon that, occassionally, makes very good rods. A couple years ago I bought a steelhead drift fishing rod from the factory and have found it to be exceptional--I prefer it over my more expensive rods and, on occassion, even bring it with me when fishing with river guides. That said, the company seems to constantly be in turmoil and the quality of their product seems to fluctuate accordingly. I now hear that they may have laid off almost all of their workers and switched their graphite or something like that. Does anyone know what is going on with them and/or why they seem to have trouble solidifying their business?

·
Registered
120 Posts
There is nothing wrong at Rogue Rods, every year they lay of most of there crew during the slow times as they have inventory built and then hire them back after the first of the year. As far as the graphite they use it is still the same. How do I know this I am one of their Pro Staffers and just spoke with them this week. We will have a booth displaying Rouge Rods At the Puyallup show come on over and check out their rods and you will see its still the same great product.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts