Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m curious, what types of jigs out there do you guys like to use/tie? Marabou, Schlappen, Yarn/Chenille, Rabbit fur, etc.

Thanks
Jig’n

·
Banned
109 Posts
Heres a few of my last jigs along with a couple steelhead flies. The sickle hooks are the way too go for jigs, really strong and super sharp. Usually the jigs will be my designated method of choice when my bug rod is not in hand. Sorry for the lousy pics, I swear I need a better camera.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
O. mykiss said:
Heres a few of my last jigs along with a couple steelhead flies. The sickle hooks are the way too go for jigs, really strong and super sharp. Usually the jigs will be my designated method of choice when my bug rod is not in hand. Sorry for the lousy pics, I swear I need a better camera.
Nice looking jigs O. mykiss. Ditto on the Sickle hooks. They are the cats meow. :cool:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
O. mykiss said:
Sweet looking jigs you got there Tup:

Jig'n

1 - 6 of 6 Posts