Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not wish the man harm but......What if McCain is nominated as the Rep who is going to stand in the election, then just before the election he dies. Does the guy who nominated as his VP go on the ballot box or does George keep the job until The Reps sort things out and you have a later vote????????

If the VP gets the nod and he nominates somebody as his VP you could end up voting for somebody that nobody on the Rep side has voted for.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
John, you're off the map and have way too much time on your nicotine stained hands. Back off the smokes and seek some psychiatric help.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping for a better answer.

Somebody must know what if....

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think we will hang around that long, we will give you another two years and if you cannot get the job we will up sticks and just pull out. You have to remember by then we will be thinking of our next election.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Sir John - If McCain gets the nomination of the Republican party at their convention in September... and happens to die BEFORE the election in November... the Republican leadership would most likely call an emergency convention and let McCain's delegates decide which other candidate to support... or a new nominee could be chosen in the back room dealings.

If McCain WON the election in November... but died BEFORE being inaugurated in January... then the Vice President-elect would become President.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you. I only mentioned McCain as he is the oldest one hoping to be the next President.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Another question, popular in the 1990's was, "What would happen if Hillary Clinton died"?
Answer: Bill would become President! :lol:

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bonzo which one would you resurect(sp) from your avatar. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts