Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mighty Norseman? When I was a lurker here, I used to enjoy the banter of some of those fellows. What the heck happened to them? Did they disban?

·
Registered
319 Posts
They were brutally outfished by the South Sounders and sold all their fishing gear at a neighborhood yard sale......never to be heard from again. It's a sad story really. wink:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I heard that there was a lot of fighting among themselves and they quit associating with each other.

Some of them could not stand the fighting anymore, so they chose to end it all and rest in a watery grave. Unfortunatley for these 5, they forgot to remove their PFD's and spent a week floating in the Sound before being slowly consumed by dogfish.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
JoJoDancer said:
The Mighty Norseman? When I was a lurker here, I used to enjoy the banter of some of those fellows. What the heck happened to them? Did they disban?
the (partial) answer to your question, can be found in your question

·
Super Moderator
32,972 Posts
volynsky said:
JoJoDancer said:
the (partial) answer to your question, can be found in your question
volynsky none of the Norseman are banned from the new site. And the list of banned members on this new forum is very very short.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Roady...good one Tup: .

I fish the north sound... :D

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
We are still around. I drop by almost daily for a few minutes.
Camano 1 is busy working on his house and rebuilding a boat. He has done an incredile job on the boat. I know that Mitch still gets out and clobbers fish now and then. Have not heard from DJ in a long time, but I know he is still around. Brian D is working too much as well to get much time on the water. My time on the water has been almost non existent this winter due to buying a new home and spending too much time at work...all work and no play. I plan to get back on track by booking a trip or two with the Professor for some springer fishing in the very near future.

Long live the Norsemen !!!

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Coho Hobo said:
Snip.... and I think i married one of there daughters. conf:
Ya sure, you betcha. I think I did too. :lol: :roll: :shock:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Posession is the furthest south my boat has fished ( minus the apple cove run ) I still see the good guys fishing quite often! Tup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts