Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyway, i would like to extend a happy 31st birthday to the captain of both of our ships, thats right, none other than my son, that fish catchin mayfly dude. 3/1/77 HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON! wink: Tup: clap: :D :) :cool: :lol: clown:

·
Super Moderator
6,601 Posts
Are you sure the month and day are entered correctly in your profile. I made this mistake and had them backwards.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
:roll: Tut Tut Crop Duster it is only February 29th TODAY. :lol:

I'll let you know at 16.01 if Aaron is included in tomorrows birthday list. I get it early over here, seeing as I am 8 hours in front of you.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Crop Duster, you forgot your sons b-day :lol: just kidding this leap year thing is funny, anyways Happy Birthday tomorrow Arron, What are you gonna do now that most rivers close?, can you say "Kokanee time"

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Quill said:
What? Icatchum sleeping on the job again. wink:
This rarely happened when Lori was doing the birthdays! clap: You don't know what you're missing til it's gone!

I bet Carl or Sir John is right, either the date was entered wrong in the profile, or it will pop up tomorrow.

Anyhow, Happy Birthday Mayfly (uh, shouldn't that be Marchfly?)

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Happy Birthday MayFly Tup:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Who needs to stay up? I just took a time warp and adjusted my profile time to UTC + 14 and lo and behold, it's mayflys birthday today ... err, I mean tomorrow.

-Allen

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
TRAUT said:
Quill said:
What? Icatchum sleeping on the job again. wink:
This rarely happened when Lori was doing the birthdays! clap: You don't know what you're missing til it's gone!
Yup sleeping Jessie :eek: :lol: I gave up Traut........everyone profiles were wrong anyhow :roll: I think people just put their Birthdays in wrong on purpose conf: I loved doing it though Tup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts