Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I posted, and this is the first time I've posted on the "new forum". but when I went to log in I was not able to. When I went to register it says that "Aristotle" is already used? I tried the the "forgotten password" and it says I'm not in the system.

Did you give me the boot Bruce?

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Just looked up your account, its defiantly there.

Make sure you follow these directions and use the correct name and email address:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=875

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not really, don't take me too seriously Bruce. Just trying to figure out what happened with my account.

Were there issues with everyone having to re-register? or ? sorry, I've been out of the loop.

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Aristotle said:
Alright! that's more like it, Ari's officially in the building!! Tup:
See it's so easy even a caveman can do it! LOL Tup:

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Hey Ari, good to see ya back around, hows the new job going? And if you don't mind how is your friend doing, I can't remember his name but he was the one who's wife left and he was taking it pretty hard, is he doing better now?, thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,601 Posts
Ari = account cracker :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
"where everybody knows your naaaame! And your always glad you cammmme!"

Thanks for the welcome gang! Now you didn't think you could get rid of me that easily could ya! lol Gamefishin's only non fishin member!

Job is good, it's actually better than I ever would have expected. Got a nomination already for a quarterly award, I'm making some big strides in my role and I appear to be very appreciated here. I hit the ground running and in the first week I closed a project that's been looming in the department for months. I'm very excited to be here now.

My wife will be 7 mo this Sunday and is still doing well!

Guru,
Damon appears to be doing better now. I talked with him recently. He's been doing a lot of hiking, etc. But doing better. Thanks for asking!

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
That's great to hear Ari, I was hoping that Damon made it through the hardest part, all smooth sailing from here on out. And you are almost a daddy, Tup: great news all around

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
I think we should start wager of "when are we gonna see a fish in his hands again". I haven't seen him with a fish or fishing report since 06. Has someone stole all your rods and reels, or did you have a fishing tackle sale and not let us GF'ers know?

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Boy that sounds like an open invite to fish on the Miller time 2!!

Maybe I'll show you how to put some blood in it. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts