Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Well lets see. Saturday I went to the Hanna Montana 3D movie and this Friday I get to go to the "3rd annual Daddy/Daughter dance" (damn my son for reading that flier to his sister), football is over now so that hobby is gone. Pitchers and catchers report in about 2 weeks! OH I almost forgot, boat maintenance. :D

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
play some indoor sports. the only time i can stand the cold or rain is fishing. I play some basketball or indoor tennis every now and then

on occasion school i suppose haha

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Baseball. Winter or summer I'm in a baseball mode, especially since I will be playing this summer. So all winter I've been working on my pitches, hitting and working out.

G

·
Nitro RC with my sons, chasing my GF around trying to get her nekkid, indoors remodeling and fixing stuff,chasing my GF around trying to get her nekkid, torturing my kids about cleaning thier room since thier stuck inside, chasing my GF around trying to get her nekkid, actually watching my TV that we dont watch when weathers nice, chasing my GF around trying to get her nekkid, and playing on the puter :D

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Let's see, my oldest boy is in Wind Ensemble; Jazz Band; DixieLand Band; his Ska Band and the Youth Symphony. My youngest boy will be in his second year of Lacrosse in a couple of weeks (talk about a real mans sport) practice's are 5 a week. My oldest daughter is our soccer hound, plays almost 11 months out of the year and have tryouts for Select teams in a month or so. And the youngest daughter is doing Cheerleader and also TOP Soccer on Saturdays. No wonder I hardly get out fishin anymore conf:

·
Registered
475 Posts
I like to do a little woodworking.

This is my own design and built from scratch

This is also my own design and scratch built

Last winter I switched gears and built this stainless steel outdoor kitchen

This winter I recovered from shoulder surgery and IT DROVE ME (and the wife) NUTS!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Working on house doing honey do's so that I can spend summer fishing. Problem is spending to much money and not saving for summer.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
kingcracker said:
Baseball. Winter or summer I'm in a baseball mode, especially since I will be playing this summer. So all winter I've been working on my pitches, hitting and working out.
LOL, thats what I have been trying to get motivated to do, get in shape, so that I can actually go out and throw the ball with my son for more than an hour without my arm being sore for a week. Also, this is the time of the year I start planning on my garden, debating what I am gonna grow and what am I gonna TRY and grow (melons suck over here)!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Well, I collect beer cans from all over. I have nearly 1500 different cans now. Unfortunately, I have most of them stored in boxes until I have a good place to display them.

Cheers !!

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Quill's wife said:
Just curious what GF'ers do in the winter when not fishing.
What do you mean when not fishing? Where I live I can fish year round. I fish in soft water most of the year and then when the water freezes I get out my ice auger and keep on fishing. :lol:

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Its kind of cold down here (frost on the grass when I woke up but 65-ish now) so here's what I do...

Usually I do this

Sometimes I do this

and other times I do this

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
day dream about fishing, and get some hours banked with the family. Tup:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
KCKracker said:
Nitro RC with my sons, chasing my GF around trying to get her nekkid, indoors remodeling and fixing stuff,chasing my GF around trying to get her nekkid, torturing my kids about cleaning thier room since thier stuck inside, chasing my GF around trying to get her nekkid, actually watching my TV that we dont watch when weathers nice, chasing my GF around trying to get her nekkid, and playing on the puter :D
Ha Ha Ha.. Beter becareful or you will spend the fall fishing season changing a newborns diapers! conf:

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
I usually "hang-up" the fishing gear in early December, so I can get a few things done around the house and with the family. Jan thru March are busy with all-sorts of industry shows. This year they started on the 1st of January in Las Vegas. This week, I'll see the third show in as-many weeks, still have two to go after this, through the 6th of April. Just for grins, this year my wife and I decided to sell our house, buy a new one, and move during "show season." So-far things are going smoothly with that. Should be signing the next 30 years-away next week. I hope to get settled in-time for some fishing in March and April. I'll have a long list of "honey-do's" to attend to though...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts