Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning a charter fishing trip out of Westport for the company I work at here. I see Deep Sea Charters under the Guides/Charters section and made initial contact with them, want to support sponsers you know Tup: Does anyone have any opinions on them or other charters out of Westport. Setting up for a June 7th trip with 12 guys so bottom fish and ling cod are choices.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

IC Fish

·
Super Moderator
32,972 Posts
IC Fish said:
I see Deep Sea Charters under the Guides/Charters section and made initial contact with them, want to support sponsers you know Tup: Does anyone have any opinions on them
IC Fish
My opinion is they are great. I have fished on the Tequila Too (my favorite) the Slammer and the Fury. All have first class skippers that will work hard to put you on the fish.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Deep Sea Charter's. Been out a couple time's on there boat's and they were great trip's... Tup: Tup:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I've been out on the Slammer twice, and have another trip scheduled in May.
Rhett Weber is a great guy, and know's how to find fish. I recomend him very highly.

·
Registered
705 Posts
fished on mr/mrs magoo last year and we did great on lings but we just couldnt get the rockfish to bite.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts