Administrator
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Create a new account, check it out and let me know what you think! :geek:

Have fun! :D

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
I like the new look Hook (hey a rhyme thingy :mrgreen: )

Emoticons are very cool :ugeek:

Posts are a little hard to see the break due to all the pretty colors.... :eek:

Right on :cool:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I like it, was gonna post a few pics, from T-day on the river to get used to it, seems my files are still to big even after sizing them down, HUH, always worked on the old forum, I guess I wil have to keep at it, LOL

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FASTFISH said:
I like it, was gonna post a few pics, from T-day on the river to get used to it, seems my files are still to big even after sizing them down, HUH, always worked on the old forum, I guess I wil have to keep at it, LOL
The files need to be 256KB or smaller. It should work, let me know if it does not.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
now don't go reporting all of the posts as a joke but I just reported dr.hooks post under the category "this posts sole purpose is to advertise a web site or product."

now that's funny!

some of the avatars dissapeared, what are you working on? lmao (i dont envy the work you have cut out for you.)

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Red Neckersom said:
How do I edit my profile? I just don't see it.
Go into the "User Control Panel" It's just under the GF logo.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Dr Hook said:
FASTFISH said:
The files need to be 256KB or smaller. It should work, let me know if it does not.
sent you a PM here on the new board, My Pics are only 59KB, for some reason it says, "must be 256 Bytes or less"-------- not KB

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Dr. Hook - does this mean that the old board will go away? If so, when.

·
Registered
423 Posts
you are simply amazing Dr. All those fish you caught last year and now this!
I like the new look and Big thanks.
Marti

1 - 20 of 136 Posts