Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
sir john said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_7290000/newsid_7295300/7295336.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&asb=1&news=1&bbcws=1

Soon you will be pulling your teeth out to fill your gas tanks up.
Gas is a WHOLE lot cheaper than getting a tooth pulled out.

Wonder if my dentist is going to jack up his prices so I can pay for the gas in his customized Saab that he drives at 90 miles an hour on his way to work?

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Gas is a WHOLE lot cheaper than getting a tooth pulled out.
While that may or may not be true... depending on the quality of your dental insurance plan... filling up the truck and boat for a day of springer fishing is JUST as painful... if not WORSE! :? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

They're gonna hafta start installin' nitrous oxide masks at the local fillin' stations just to get through it! :D :D

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
It's not that bad if you have an economy car. I can take up bank fishing and drive the little Scion. :mrgreen:

I just don't think there is a way to take up bank shrimping. :geek:

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Nah FS you pull up at the gas station, point to the gold tooth you want pulling, he pulls it. Then he weighs it and tells you how much gas you can have. :lol:

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
SJ, did you forget, we only have self serve here and I ain't pulling no damn teeth on myself!

Maybe in Oregon they'll pull your teeth before pumping your gas....

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
SInce 2004 ive spent over 12,000$ dollars on my teeth, (invisalyn,crown,implants,fillings) heck, just had a crown put on yesterday for out of pocket expense of 695$ , and i need 2 more fillings @ 225 out of pocket,there goes my tax rebate Tdown:

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Gez now you see why I just use pliers, I could not afford your prices never mind my own.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts