Game Fishing Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
8,056 Posts
Re: MORE, MORE, MORE Chum-A-Thon vids & pics

pic 16 down from the top looks like your getting your butt checked out by the guy behind you lol....is that hot or flip?

·
Premium Member
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

It was our pleasure to be able to document the event and we really appreciate all of your comments. There is nothing better than catching smiles, laughter and Kodak moments of friends having fun. Our calendar is waiting for an entry saving next year’s date and our camera cards/videotapes will be cleared/cued and ready! :)

·
Registered
225 Posts

Whoa!! That was a surprise scrollin' down and seein' that dorky guy in the Hawks hat!! Nothin' like layering a ton of clothes for the camera! All kidding aside, it was a pleasure meeting the both of you, and awesome job putting together the vids! Hope to run in to you again!

Tracy

·
Premium Member
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
steelyden1 said:
great pics! who was the dood with the pocket fisherman? looks like another V-hawk in the making. :D
Kingfever. Tup:

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
We were standing there with Glen and Cami when he walked up, and I said holy cow, a Ronco Pocket Fisherman!!! I didn't know they still made them, so the next 10 minutes of our conversation revolved around Pocket Fishermen and how we remembered they had brown handles, so they must still make them. We talked about getting some and having a Pocket Fisherman Derby, similar to the Snoopy Rod Derbies other clubs have.

So how about it? Who's in for a Pocket Fisherman Derby? I gotta' figure out how to rig one off the downriggers.....

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Steve Ericsson said:
So how about it? Who's in for a Pocket Fisherman Derby? I gotta' figure out how to rig one off the downriggers.....
Now your talking.....

I'm in...

·
Banned
2,031 Posts
Big_Daddy said:
Steve Ericsson said:
Now your talking.....

I'm in...
im in 2 lets make it happen on some weekend this month in december or late decemeber so its hot when we do it just another for fun gathering

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks you for the videos and pictures. You guys did an awesome job. Thanks Bubba for making this event happen. If you're reading this Chris, thanks for showing me around. Tup: :lol:

21 - 36 of 36 Posts