Game Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I fished up and down the Green today. Alone, and I've never had any problems. With people or theft. But today was different.
Well, after a great day of fruitless fishing, I decided to head out.
I parked my truck at the last off shoot on the right just past the soccer fields, while heading south.
As I walked back, a hispanic fellow was about 30 yards down the very muddy trail. I noticed he was wearing boat shoes. This struck me as odd.
He asked how the fishing was and tried to make small talk. As I came to the trail head, I noticed my canopy was open, and the man walked very quickly towards his car. I looked at him and asked him "what in the F&*k was he doing down here in those shoes ?" He began to walk faster then it was obvious. This SOB was breaking into my truck and heard me coming.
He came to see if indeed I was actually coming. And low and behold there I was with this filthy animal of a man. I lost it. Calling him out and asking him "what in the Hell he was doing in my truck?"
He wouldn't answer. He got into his car and pulled out and drove off.
Luckily nothing was missing.
But I got the description of his car for everyone.

It's a rust colored Honda, with a custom grill that is rusting.
Guaranteed, next time I see him in that area of the river,
I will put the boots to him.

I am a very large man, also very mild mannered for the most part.
But I cannot stand a thief.


Keep your eyes peeled fellas.

Ken
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
940 Posts
Sorry to hear you had trouble on the river. I always worry about that when fishing alone, coming back to find someone messing with the truck. Glad it turned out well for you though, if you got the plate #'s and description call the cops. I just had a Nissan 4X4 stolen last week in Auburn, seems there is a little upswing right now on car thefts. Got it back after 3 days though, damaged but drivable.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
I have got 2 cents for ya, nothing good can come from assaulting the POS who broke into your truck big fella, just stay with the scare tactics and the police, I know they patrol that road often, if they hear your report they are likely to have reason to check him out. Stay Safe and tight lines
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,141 Posts
In addition it is obvious that a bunch of gay's are congregating along this entire stretch of road especially Isaac Evans park. They back into the parking at the park and wait for another one to pull in and then ????????????? They also cruze the road back and forth looking for one another. I had one follow me from the 277th bridge when I slowed to see the water conditions, all the way to the park and pull in right beside me in his Cadillac, warring dress clothes. This was their MO most of the fall salmon season, but do not know what is happing as of now. I have witnessed up to a half dozen just sitting and waiting along the road and in the park itself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,613 Posts
Steelhead Slayer said:
I have got 2 cents for ya, nothing good can come from assaulting the POS who broke into your truck big fella,
Hard choice nowadays the jerks do not receive any punishment till they have been in trouble way to much . I don't know how the officers have any incentive at all, when the courts/system just let the criminals get away with everything the police try so hard to stop.Maybe a good old fashioned arse kicking would make a few of them think twice about doing it to the next guy.If I'm ever faced with the same circumstances I know what my choice will be. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
568 Posts
Glad you got there when you did. Sure would have liked to see the look on his face. :eek:

After all the reports in Puyallup. I did see a lot of Patrols in the parking lots there. Tup:

Thanks for the heads up. I will keep the car description in my mind. :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
568 Posts
the kid 2 said:
In addition it is obvious that a bunch of gay's are congregating along this entire stretch of road especially Isaac Evans park. They back into the parking at the park and wait for another one to pull in and then ????????????? They also cruze the road back and forth looking for one another. I had one follow me from the 277th bridge when I slowed to see the water conditions, all the way to the park and pull in right beside me in his Cadillac, warring dress clothes. This was their MO most of the fall salmon season, but do not know what is happing as of now. I have witnessed up to a half dozen just sitting and waiting along the road and in the park itself.
:eek: What The...........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,613 Posts
Hay Bailer said:
the kid 2 said:
In addition it is obvious that a bunch of gay's are congregating along this entire stretch of road especially Isaac Evans park. They back into the parking at the park and wait for another one to pull in and then ????????????? They also cruze the road back and forth looking for one another. I had one follow me from the 277th bridge when I slowed to see the water conditions, all the way to the park and pull in right beside me in his Cadillac, warring dress clothes. This was their MO most of the fall salmon season, but do not know what is happing as of now. I have witnessed up to a half dozen just sitting and waiting along the road and in the park itself.
:eek: What The...........
Been that way for quite some time just wear a dress if you dont like the idea of them looking at ya :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,303 Posts
SeaRanger21 said:
Hay Bailer said:
the kid 2 said:
In addition it is obvious that a bunch of gay's are congregating along this entire stretch of road especially Isaac Evans park. They back into the parking at the park and wait for another one to pull in and then ????????????? They also cruze the road back and forth looking for one another. I had one follow me from the 277th bridge when I slowed to see the water conditions, all the way to the park and pull in right beside me in his Cadillac, warring dress clothes. This was their MO most of the fall salmon season, but do not know what is happing as of now. I have witnessed up to a half dozen just sitting and waiting along the road and in the park itself.
:eek: What The...........
Been that way for quite some time just wear a dress if you dont like the idea of them looking at ya :lol:
They'll see the adam's apple. :roll:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
388 Posts
the kid 2 said:
In addition it is obvious that a bunch of gay's are congregating along this entire stretch of road especially Isaac Evans park. They back into the parking at the park and wait for another one to pull in and then ????????????? They also cruze the road back and forth looking for one another. I had one follow me from the 277th bridge when I slowed to see the water conditions, all the way to the park and pull in right beside me in his Cadillac, warring dress clothes. This was their MO most of the fall salmon season, but do not know what is happing as of now. I have witnessed up to a half dozen just sitting and waiting along the road and in the park itself.
I hope that you are joking. Is this for real?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,847 Posts
been like that for a while troller, that crap happens all the way down in allentown... but, they are well, im not gonna say anything, they are easy to take care of, most will run.... be careful tho, you never know...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,847 Posts
if you want to, its up to you.. if you like your schmucker hole played with, take a trip down.. gag... sick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,055 Posts
nb1000 said:
if you want to, its up to you.. if you like your schmucker hole played with, take a trip down.. gag... sick:
I don't care what anyone says that there is FUNNY
Thanx for the laugh nb1000
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,056 Posts
fishtroller said:
Should I stay away from that area if I am irresistibly handsome?
lol troller you are handsome thats why i go fishin with ya :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i cant wait to see you opening weekend on the skok!!!!!! wink: wink: wink: wink: wink: wink: wink: wink: wink: wink: wink: wink:
 
G

·
Ok....once again. Here's a post that was created almost 2 years ago. Why is this being recycled??? Especially this one. sick: conf:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top