Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
733 Posts
I have been misled like yourself by thos big dollies!!! Especially on the upper sky. They are really nice looking fish when you see them in person. Nice job!
Omar

·
Banned
733 Posts
I was told about a week ago that on the sky it is legal to retaine dollies as part of your daily limit. I would not keep one but i was just wondering if it was true. I have not looked at the regs about it maybe someone else has already researched it.
Omar

·
Registered
535 Posts
Could be that I was mistaken for a sucker but when I look up pictures of all three on like google images it looks most like a carp with the green scales with a little yellow outline of the scales. I am no fish expert but I wish i woulda got a pic of it for yall

·
Registered
520 Posts
considering the state of dolly varden/bull trout in washington state you might as well just release all of them even if its legal to keep them. I believe in the near future they will close all rivers in the entire state to keeping these fish... I suggest if you want to keep catching them for years to come... just take a picture and release them... Keep a hatchery bonker steelhead or silver instead... that will smoke up better than a dolly/bull trout.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.