Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there Gamefishin Brolies... Been awhile... OK, over a year!! Just about back in the "Game" now and soon ready to log on, post, and host chat nights again. clap:

Where I've been and what have I been up to... (If ya have'nt checked out my Blog lately) Went through one long arse nasty divorce, got re-married to the "true" women of my dreams... and got a daughter to boot. (soon to be legal daughter... In the process of adopting her) ... Also been workin' my freakin' arse off on our log home construction and trying to get it all dried in before winter (Got a whole new Blog for that too) ... Roofers started today, and I can almost breathe a sigh of relief!! :mrgreen:

After the 1st of the year I hope to be back... Missin' all the good Brolies here!! Like the new look to Bruce!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BIG GUY said:
Welcome back JC..nice to see thing's are looking good for u... Tup:
Thanks "Fig Bella" !! Nice to finally begin a "Siggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh of relief... almost... once metal roof is on the cabin, I can!! (All dried in)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mayfly0013 said:
Welcome back man Tup: I hope to be on the Skagit soon!
Thanks "Mayfly"... been pretty good feeshin'... tougher today and yesterday though.

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Welcome back best guide of the north! I need to book a single VERY SOON! Have an opening>? Or if another member is wanting to split. I need STEEL with ya Tup:

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Welcome back! Good to see you at the launch the other day. It looks like we will be back out again on Sunday.

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Welcome back Johnny.

Look forward to the monday night chat (but do me a favor and switch to tuesdays; Junior wrestles mondays now :mrgreen: )

Good to see ya back bud.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Iceshark said:
Welcome back best guide of the north! I need to book a single VERY SOON! Have an opening>? Or if another member is wanting to split. I need STEEL with ya Tup:
Welcome back JC! Congrats to the you and the new wife, and the new daughter to be! Tup:

Ice I will be back towards the end of January and would love to split a trip with you!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Metal Slave said:
where does the term brolie come from?
Brolie or Broly

comes from the slang word "Bro", which is used often by cool males when speaking to their friends that are sometimes not related. URBAN DICTIONARY.......

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
And here I thought Bruce booted you, John! :D

Welcome back. Looking forward to burning through your leaders with you in January.

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
The_Rook said:
Iceshark said:
Welcome back JC! Congrats to the you and the new wife, and the new daughter to be! Tup:

Ice I will be back towards the end of January and would love to split a trip with you!
Rook, let me know! love to fish with ya! Plus John is the best! Tup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts