Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ever wanted to be the coolest kid on the river/lake/salt? Miss the glorious “olden days” of the world famous Chumathons or GF Christmas parties? Well, here’s your chance to relive it all (even if you’re a newer member) and become an instant internet celebrity!

Up for grabs is an XL navy blue/white logo GF’n.com long-sleeve tshirt and a black/white logo (one size fits most) GF’n.com hat.

Rock these vintage threads and become the envy of all on the water within 150 miles of you!!

But, wait!! There’s more!! I may have a black/white logo GF’n.com fleece beenie to keep your noggin nice and toasty while chasing winter steel or unicorn Springers. (Just have to dig it out of storage first.)

Don’t let the dust and wrinkles fool you. There is plenty of fish mojo left in these awesome items. Don’t just take my word for it. Pictures prove it!

Let’s start the bidding at…

One MEEEEEEEEELION dollars!

But, if you act now, you can save up to 99.999%! That’s right folks, during this limited time offer, you pay only $10!!!

(Shipping and handling extra)

Seller of this product not responsible for injuries sustained while lifting outrageously large fish or game. Buyer should use caution around members of the opposite (or same) sex, while wearing these items. Unintended marriage can happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Ever wanted to be the coolest kid on the river/lake/salt? Miss the glorious “olden days” of the world famous Chumathons or GF Christmas parties? Well, here’s your chance to relive it all (even if you’re a newer member) and become an instant internet celebrity!

Up for grabs is an XL navy blue/white logo GF’n.com long-sleeve tshirt and a black/white logo (one size fits most) GF’n.com hat.

Rock these vintage threads and become the envy of all on the water within 150 miles of you!!

But, wait!! There’s more!! I may have a black/white logo GF’n.com fleece beenie to keep your noggin nice and toasty while chasing winter steel or unicorn Springers. (Just have to dig it out of storage first.)

Don’t let the dust and wrinkles fool you. There is plenty of fish mojo left in these awesome items. Don’t just take my word for it. Pictures prove it!

Let’s start the bidding at…

One MEEEEEEEEELION dollars!

But, if you act now, you can save up to 99.999%! That’s right folks, during this limited time offer, you pay only $10!!!

(Shipping and handling extra)

Seller of this product not responsible for injuries sustained while lifting outrageously large fish or game. Buyer should use caution around members of the opposite (or same) sex, while wearing these items. Unintended marriage can happen.

Sold

Location?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bing, I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven’t heard back from bing, so I guess these are still available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts