Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went up across the border to fish the Vedder/Chiliwack river today. Got there to find hardly any pressure on the river (compared to normal vedder pressure). Started up higher in the bolders below Tamahi. Only the 3 of us up there. I managed to loose one fish after about 2 head shakes. Line wrapped around a bolder and that was all she wrote. After that we went back down lower towards Peach rd. Walked and fished miles of river. We got nothing, saw one absolutely gorgeous high teen's super chromer hatchery fish caught. The river is pretty low and needs to come up a little bit. The scenery is really nice and there is a lot of good steelie water and it's only gonna get better. All in all, good day on the river. Tup: Tup: Tup:

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
mitch184 said:
Went up across the border to fish the Vedder/Chiliwack river today. Got there to find hardly any pressure on the river (compared to normal vedder pressure). Started up higher in the bolders below Tamahi. Only the 3 of us up there. I managed to loose one fish after about 2 head shakes. Line wrapped around a bolder and that was all she wrote. After that we went back down lower towards Peach rd. Walked and fished miles of river. We got nothing, saw one absolutely gorgeous high teen's super chromer hatchery fish caught. The river is pretty low and needs to come up a little bit. The scenery is really nice and there is a lot of good steelie water and it's only gonna get better. All in all, good day on the river. Tup: Tup: Tup:
And I thought you were slackin and sleeping in wink: Great post! I love that Vedder Tup: Next year we get those Springs good! Have to plan a few days up there.

Did you get my messege! Its DRANO FISH ON!

See the post on Drano trips for information on camping or motel. Call me tomorrow.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts