Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Very Cool. If I did that with my camera, it would be fried. I want one of those. Thanks for the pic. Tup:

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Let's assume it not a hatchery fish, it bled out and died, and trash the heck out of this post. Awesome! :roll:

·
Registered
148 Posts
MAD.CAM.AL said:
Let's assume it not a hatchery fish, it bled out and died, and trash the heck out of this post. Awesome! :roll:
cool, I'm in too

why in the heck would you bonk a native fish? then have the nerve to post a pic of it on the forum? Oh but hey, at least it is in a mm of water ;)

·
Banned
2,114 Posts
Isaac, you've got 441 casts to your name, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why you'd post a pic of an obviously injured fish and with no explanation other than how good the pic turned out with the cool camera. I would think after 441 casts, you'd pretty much understand how things work around here. Even if he did keep the "hatchery fish", (assuming that's what it was) you should have stated that to avoid any confrontation. If it was wild, then that's a whole different ugly story.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Great Pic. Nice fish. Ahh the power of suggestion. What would the responses be if it were a 6 pound Skook hatchery fish being washed off after being bonked. Which, by the way, is probably as likely a scenario.

·
Registered
794 Posts
steelyden said:
Isaac, you've got 441 casts to your name, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why you'd post a pic of an obviously injured fish and with no explanation other than how good the pic turned out with the cool camera. I would think after 441 casts, you'd pretty much understand how things work around here. Even if he did keep the "hatchery fish", (assuming that's what it was) you should have stated that to avoid any confrontation. If it was wild, then that's a whole different ugly story.
You shouldn't be so quick to assume.

I would think you have enough intelligence to assume the majority of people are law abiding citizens and wouldn't kill a wild fish. Hell for all you know he could have even been on a river where it's perfectly legal to kill a wild fish. Regardless, I hope that it wasn't.

BTW, look at the fins. Especially the dorsal fin. That definitely does not resemble the fin of a non-hatchery reared fish.

Chances are that fish is NOT a wild fish. To insinuate accusations on an internet BB without 100% certainty is pretty low. Tdown:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Awesome picture! id love to have one of those cameras!
Im assuming that he was just tryin a picture with his new camera under water before he bonked it.

But hell i bet it was a 36lb nate, he ripped the gills, cut it open, tore out all the eggs, and then kicked it back into the water! i got my pitchfork who has the torchesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jesus guys........... :roll:

·
Registered
148 Posts
MAD.CAM.AL said:
it's a joke everyone, or at least I think so. Stemming from this post about trashing this post... ;)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So wait.... I don't understand. Were we going to trash him or not?
Because if we were, count me in. I want a piece of this action.

·
Banned
2,114 Posts
Aw come on...just having a little fun. You can't blame anyone from commenting on it. The only thing I assumed was that it might be a hatchery fish Streamer. You can't really tell if it's wild or hatchery because the adipose is not in the pic (cropped it maybe) and the dorsal is blurry. Besides, I've seen people flamed for less and accused of more than this...sheesh. And, NO, I don't assume that the majority of people are 100% law abiding...do you read the papers?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts