Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never heard the result, did they ever get them out? The story as I remember, is a guy tried to have a road cut into his property and the company doing it rented a brand new excavator and buried it in the mud. It couldn't be retrieved, so the rental company totalled it with their insurance. Then, if I recall, some other guy claimed it for salvage rights, rented a new excavator to go after the sunk one, but sunk that one too. I remember seeing it on the news, they were right next to the highway somewhere up north.

What ever happened to them, anybody know????

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Steve Ericsson said:
I never heard the result, did they ever get them out? The story as I remember, is a guy tried to have a road cut into his property and the company doing it rented a brand new excavator and buried it in the mud. It couldn't be retrieved, so the rental company totalled it with their insurance. Then, if I recall, some other guy claimed it for salvage rights, rented a new excavator to go after the sunk one, but sunk that one too. I remember seeing it on the news, they were right next to the highway somewhere up north.

What ever happened to them, anybody know????
They ended up getting them both out, i don't know how, but one day the weren't there anymore, maybe they sunk all the way, if so I would like to quote Chief Wiggums "they're Chinas problem now"
:lol: Tup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts