Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would let you guys know my rig was broken into at the Green River brige between Black Diamond and Enumclaw on Sunday. They got my personal information and yesterday they stole my garbage cans from my home! I am taking the day off today to do what I can to secure my assets and my home. All I can say is somebody has a deathwish. BRING IT ON !!!!

·
Registered
718 Posts
I hate those scumbags, they are the main reason I couldnt live in Spokane anymore, I hate em they are a nasty ugly waste of air :x and yeah they will steal anything, my girlfriends window got busted out for a pack of smokes and 3 CDs.

G

·
Sorry to hear that man. Just once I would like to catch one of those idiots in the act.

My truck got broken into earlier this year down in Alderton on the Puyallup. They took my boeing badge, parking pass, proof of insurance, registration (pretty much personal stuff). Scumbags!!!! They got in by breaking the passenger side window. And the car next to me also got broken into at the same time.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Texas man shoots two men breaking into his neighbor's home

Created: 11/16/2007 9:35:19 PM
Updated: 11/16/2007 9:44:08 PM

A 61 year old man from Pasadena Texas shot and killed two burglars breaking into his neighbor's home.

Friday, Joe Horn told reporters the shooting will 'weigh heavily' on him. He also expressed sympathy for the families of the two men he killed.

Horn called 911 to report the men and when he saw the burglars leaving the house with stolen goods he took his gun and shot them dead. Click on related links to listen to the 911 Tape on the KTRK's website in Houston, Texas.

Guess its time to move to texas......... Tup: Tup: Tup: Tup: Tup: Tup:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update, a white car possibly a duster, comet, or maverick late seventies with a man and woman inside was spotted in my driveway at or about 2:30 P.M yesterday by a worker next door. Keep an eye out, as I am sure this is not the first time. :evil:

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. Taking the day off to protect your assets is a great idea. This kind of stuff is becoming an epidemic due to the growing meth problem.

·
Registered
168 Posts
You probably aready guessed, but they probably stole your garbage cans to look for bank info or any account, credit, etc.. Since they have some of your personal info, now they just need account numbers or bank info. What a hateful crime! It's a horrible shame, but maybe you need to look into some professional credit protection now that it appears they will attempt some identity theft.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Bushwacker, man I feel for ya. That spot used to be a nice place to hike into some real nice water, but I haven't parked on hwy there in years for fear of said scumbag activity. But on the other hand----what a perfect place for a "Sting" !! When you go to break into a vehicle there, with all the woods around, do you really know that fisherman is a long way from his rig?? Well do ya punk?? Hate those MF's Tdown:

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Wow, that really sucks. I think I need to go through my car and make sure there is less personal information. I would be really freaked out about them stealling my garbage cans. If I were you, I would be closing some accounts, or at least making them aware of potential fraud. Good luck and be safe.

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Never throw paperwork in the garbage can. Buy a shredder for 30 or 40 bucks and shred it. Dont give these scumbags an ounce of information when you can avoid it.

As for Texas ... I like it. Tup: We let the worlds most prolific serial killer enjoy his time away with free meals and cable tv while Texas has a drive through lane at the hangin post :mrgreen:

·
Administrator
13,966 Posts
Having these people or anyone who could be dangerous knowing where your family lives is very concerning. I hope the police are completely aware of your situation.

I recently had a situation myself. Another website owner and his friend have been stalking and harassing me for awhile now and I recently found out that they are trying to find out where I live, offering to pay money to anyone who will tell them. They also posted on their site that I assaulted them at the sportsmans show. Of course that never happened but the fact that they want to know where my family lives is very troubling and I'm compiling all the documentation that I can regarding these two characters.

Sorry to hear about your troubles bushwhacker.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
SportJet said:
Never throw paperwork in the garbage can. Buy a shredder for 30 or 40 bucks and shred it. Dont give these scumbags an ounce of information when you can avoid it.

As for Texas ... I like it. Tup: We let the worlds most prolific serial killer enjoy his time away with free meals and cable tv while Texas has a drive through lane at the hangin post :mrgreen:
I bought a shredder a few years ago and keep right on the counter, I shred everything with our names, medical accounts, bill statements, ect. Can't be too carefull.

·
Registered
395 Posts
HickvilleFF said:
Texas man shoots two men breaking into his neighbor's home

Created: 11/16/2007 9:35:19 PM
Updated: 11/16/2007 9:44:08 PM

A 61 year old man from Pasadena Texas shot and killed two burglars breaking into his neighbor's home.

Friday, Joe Horn told reporters the shooting will 'weigh heavily' on him. He also expressed sympathy for the families of the two men he killed.

Horn called 911 to report the men and when he saw the burglars leaving the house with stolen goods he took his gun and shot them dead. Click on related links to listen to the 911 Tape on the KTRK's website in Houston, Texas.

Guess its time to move to texas......... Tup: Tup: Tup: Tup: Tup: Tup:
As they say..."Don't Mess With Texas"!

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Sting operation should be as follows. Leave car in place like Metzlers where the chance of a tweaker break in is higher. Before you go find a hiding spot, take note you should have 2 walkie talkies (one in the car, one with you), 1 beer can placed on your vehicle near the door, and a 30-06 in your possession.

Find a good hiding spot and when said tweakers try to break into your car, shoot the beer can off the car. Speak through the walking talkie the words "that was a warning shot you pos. The next time you break into a car, the can won't be the target."

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Thats good. Metzlers would be great. Wait for the tweakers to go to work and a car parked down the road blocks the driveway leading out. Now you got one trapped tweaker.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts