Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past 3 days I have tried logging in to the old forum and it wont log me on. It says log-in was successful but it still wont log me on conf: Any idea's as to what might be going on? Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Be careful in deleting your "cookies". You will have to re-log in to all your favorites that were automatic before.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have never had a problem with the cookies and it dosn't say that I need to delete my cookies like it has a few times in the past. I also tried logging on 3 different computers.

·
Registered
48 Posts
COHO KING...In reading the post from "HOOK" regarding trouble logging into the old forum, He states "you probably need to delete your cookie files".
Am I missing something here?
MOFO

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't find the option to delete my cookies. But I think your right, I was able to log in to the old forum from my school ,but all the other commputers that I usually don't have a problem with wont let me log in.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I had the same problem myself. Last week. I went to the old forum and my cookie had been deleted. So I tried to log in and after say I had a successful log in it still wouldn't let go on. I just figured oh well, in a couple of weeks everyone will be on this sight anyway...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts