Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
DBAppraiser said:
Don't blow your shoulder out patting yourself on the back, Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder both saw this one coming. :D
Damn you. Now I get to clean coffee out of the laptop :evil: Way too funny.

Ice - this has been said for a while now and is why Holmie is staying one more year to groom him.

·
Registered
946 Posts
fishinfoolz said:
Glad to see him go...
C'mon guy's he's not that bad of a coach....it's the running game we have to worry about, wish they were saying it was alexander's last year with seattle. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fishinfoolz said:
Glad to see him go...
See, I am not the only one! Lots of people are ready to welcome Holmbgrenoldman to retirement!

I agree that a blind man could of seen it coming. However I remember lots of my friends here telling me I was crazy for thinking Mora would be HC. Most of you thought he was just buying time to be a Husky :eek:

I say lets talk him into retirement a year early wink:

Carry on clap:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
What would this site do without Icesharks vast wisdom and knowledge (self-proclaimed expert :roll: ) of football?

Who didn't see this coming?

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I saw on a mock draft that the Hawks would draft Jonathan Stewart. I didn't think he would fall that far in the draft to where the hawks pick but if he did how sweet would that be?

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
AkKings said:
What would this site do without Icesharks vast wisdom and knowledge (self-proclaimed expert :roll: ) of football?

Well for me anyhow I wouldnt get to laugh as much as I do :mrgreen:

Keep them predictions coming ole Investigator Iceshark :D

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SportJet said:
AkKings said:

Well for me anyhow I wouldnt get to laugh as much as I do :mrgreen:

Keep them predictions coming ole Investigator Iceshark :D
Lov ya man! wink: You too DB :lol:
I gotta end up right once in awhile. Even a blind squirl finds a nut sometimes. And Nut I am clown:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts