Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dr Hook, Rocks!!!
Cheers, to you for the time and effort put into making our NEW Forum the success that it has already become.
I will not miss the frustration of the cantankerous OLD Forum telling me I was logged in and then not letting me enter or post.

I am looking forward to a New Year of successful Fishing, thanks to Dr Hook's hard work improving this Fishing Family's vital communication link.

If Gamefishin.com had been around when I was a kid, my Dad and I would have known when and what to fish for and what they were biting on and where.
(We would not have come home "Skunked" to face the Girls as often as we did.)

Now days I'm happy to say "The Skunk" doesn't follow me home as much.
Thanks to you Folks being able to share your helpful information, on Dr Hook's awesome Forum!

"TRAPPER"

·
Administrator
13,966 Posts
Thanks Trapper! I really appreciate the kind words. Posts like that help keep me motivated, hopefully for another 10 years!

Have a great New Year!

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Well said, Trapper Tup:

clap: clap: clap:

Thank you Bruce for all you do to allow us to converse, play, show off, and most importantly learn. Your time and expense does not go without notice!

·
Registered
405 Posts
I agree!

Thanks for all the excellent work you have done for the fishing community.

I look forward to participating and helping out in anyway you guys need me to.

stace

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Happy New Year and thank you Bruce.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
This site is great, I have caught way more fish with help from people from this site than I ever have, thanks Bruce clap: clap: Tup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts