Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks

I am in a position to begin looking for my new (used) boat and I thoought I would see what some of your experiences have been with the Luxor. I'm looking primarily for a saltwater boat (MA 9,10 and 11) and I like the NR Seahawk but I see a lot more Luxors for sale and the deals seem to be better. I suppose that fact may be telling. I know some guys who like T-jets on the Columbia but I'm curious if anyone has some experience with these in the salt over the years. I'm looking at a 20' with a 140 Suzuki on a bracket.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

· Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lot fellas. Ain't that always the way? Usually, you already know what the right answer is but you see a way to save some dollars and it gets you to thinking.

Those Seahawks are awfully nice boats. I cannot recall ever having heard of someone complain about theirs.

· Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Check this one out from Boat Trader, sure sounds like a good deal to me but you never know until you look at it I suppose.
YEAR 2007
LENGTH FEET 20
MAKE THUNDERJET
MODEL 20' LUXOR

PRICE $22,000.00
LOCATION Ridgefield, WA
CONTACT NUMBER (503) 320-3116
DESCRIPTION
2007 THUNDERJET 20' LUXOR 20', THUNDERJET LUXOR, outboard 140HP Suz 4 STK 9.9 kik suspension seats PAS wiper GPS, depth, 50 gal tank, dual axle Tricker w/brakes, PFDs, only 20 hrs, no time to use, like brand new but 7000 less! Asking $22000. 503-320-3116

· Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks a lot for the info Oly. That sure looked like a hard to beat price as long as it hasn't been run over a gravel bar. And a BIG thanks for the bracket info. No need to start a flame war but I swear, I have NEVER heard of those kinds of problems before on any other forum. And I was especially surprised at how those guys didn't seem to think that was a big deal! I drop $75K on a new boat and I have those sorts of quality problems and someone's gonna hear from me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.