Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sitting outside on my balcony, smoking a cigar, drinking some coffee, in my shorts (its 75 degrees outside) and sunglasses (too sunny), and all i hear are these stupid quails making my mouth water. Wish I had a net and some way to jump them... I'd be eating good. :x

And I need something to do

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup. Scottsdale. :nod

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
I believe squab pertains to pigeons.............

If you need any help in erradicating these quail, you know who to email........sure makes for some tasty treats!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Just go over to the fashion mall to ZTejas for some steak and eye candy. Man, that place rocks! You'll forget about them quail real quick! :D

·
Registered
475 Posts
Not exactly the American Sportsman, but when I lived in Vegas my (now ex) brother-in-law used to trap Quail by digging a shallow hole in the desert and put a 2X6 frame about 16" square with chicken wire on the top. He would dig a short ramp at one side and line the ramp with seed and put plenty of seed and some water inside. He claimed that once they got in there and finished the seed they would look up through the chicken wire to try find their way out. He said they would rarely look down and find their way out. Whatever he did worked because he always had plenty of Quail around.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I kind of like the Tilted Kilt for eye candy... I lose a chunk of money just breathing the air at fashion square...

All very good ideas for catching those quail! Not sure how the golf course would like me digging holes though...

And looks like I'm still bored!

·
Registered
693 Posts
get some string, a stick, a cardboard box, and some bead crumbs...and an eighteen pack. see diagram in the cub scout manual....... wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts