Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started to get the Rufus artillery ready for next weekend. Here are the weapons of choice :mrgreen:

From left to Right are:

8 weight bug rod (stand back :eek: ); Jr's GL2; (2) of them wierd Sir John sticks (dont have a clue but gonna catch something on them); The ultimate ultralight Tup: ; Pirates of the Carribean and rounding it off is Spidey loaded w/ 6 lb test :shock:

It's gonna be a good time.

People have been asking about jigs....here is what was killing them last time. Might not be the story this trip but who knows. All I know is we are gonna have a blast wink: clap:

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Could always go over Stevens Pass i guess. Although it's closed now i think they're opening it w/in the next couple of days.

I'm likin the Spidey rod. :mrgreen: I think the Pirates are gonna kill em though. lol

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mayfly0013 said:
The spider man rod yours Chuck? My son has the same one Tup:
Yup. Jr wanted it so I told him to try and take it from me :mrgreen: He didnt fair so well, lol.

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
SportJet said:
dont count that out just yet ML :mrgreen:
Another option.......Jet boat from somewhere around I-5 and the Columbia all the way! Last resort of course Tup:
How do I get over the dams Phil? Would be cool though :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I had to throw some new line on my rods tonight. I figured I was pushing it with the old stuff. With some fresh 6lb test,I'm ready put the hurt on some more Trips.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Hunter P said:
I had to throw some new line on my rods tonight. I figured I was pushing it with the old stuff. With some fresh 6lb test,I'm ready put the hurt on some more Trips.
did the same thing yesterday....Ready to go Tup:

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Remember to hold on tight to those whips, costs too much to send you another lot. Cannot even bring any with me if I come over there again this year. Extra baggage ( fishing rods in a tube ) costs $200 plus weight.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
The weather at Grand Coulee next weekend is looking pretty good so far. It has warmed up some on Snoqualmie Pass and it has been raining some so now all that snow is melting and causing a lot of standing water. Next weeks weather looks a lot better for the pass so hopefully we won't have to commute via Portland. wink:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
lol chuck, that will be a priceless picture when you reel in a 10 pounder on that spidey pole. cant wait to witness it!

I am going bonkers for different baits/jigs/etc. at the FW sportsmans warehouse friday before i leave. i might have to get fish guy keith to help me out!!! I dont think the passes will be too bad. maybe some snow but not like this weefk(ITS CALLED OPTIMISM GUYS!)

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
oh ya and for a lil weather update

Snoqualmie Pass
Fri 33/26 40% chance of precip
Sat 31/27 30% chance of precip
Sun 32/30 60% chance of precip

Coulee City
Fri 41/26 10% chance of precip
Sat 39/28 10% chance of precip
Sun 37/29 10% chance of precip

As of now the only cause of possible concern could be that 60% chance of precip on Sunday, but by Wednesday, we should know what to expect(please dont be horribly wrong local meteorologists!)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Is that the jig of choice? Or will maribou work also. I have somewhat stocked up on different colors of maribou, but will buy more if I need to.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
tinhack said:
Is that the jig of choice? Or will maribou work also. I have somewhat stocked up on different colors of maribou, but will buy more if I need to.
Maribou was getting fish for my brother last trip. I threw a Brown PowerGrub for awhile and never got a hit.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts