Clinton 51, Obama 47 (78% reporting)
McCain 52, Huckabee 37 (87% reporting)

Rhode Island - Clinton, McCain Cruise to Wins
Clinton 58, Obama 40 (98% reporting)
McCain 65, Huckabee 22 (98% reporting)

Vermont - Obama, McCain Coast to Victory
McCain 72, Huckabee 14 (85% reporting)
Obama 60, Clinton 38 (85% reporting)

Any Thoughts on the future of Democratic solidarity?
Will they just join forces for the good of the party?

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Obama versus Clinton

They are both well versed at the most ruthless and underhanded backstabbing style of politics ever devised. Both have gotten where they are by undermining their competition.

It will be interesting to see how they sully each others reputations. :lol:

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Both of them Demo-morons are F'ing useless to anything other than themselves.

McCain wins this thing hands down.

Sad ... so sad.

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Both of them Demo-morons are F'ing useless to anything other than themselves.
I beg to differ. I think Hillary, while annoying and too liberal for my tastes, would at least take more measures against terrorists than Obama would. Obama = Muslim appeasement. Could it be that more dems are realizing Obama's NOT their dream candidate, the new JFK after all?

Give me a ruthless, scorned woman over Mr. nice guy any day. Hillary's campaign needs to step up the "she's tougher than he is" rhetoric. Americans, even most dems, don't like wusses.

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
That Nafta issue that took an Obama messenger to Canada for a 'don't wory, just manuerving' may well be a toxic issue for B Husseini O.

·
Registered
421 Posts
And now it's 2 angainst 1. Both Hillary and McCain will go after the Super Liberal Obama seeking to destroy him. Should be fun to watch.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hillary Rodham Clinton, fresh off a campaign-saving comeback, hinted Wednesday at the possibility of sharing the Democratic presidential ticket with Barack Obama - with her at the top. Obama played down his losses, stressing that he still holds the lead in number of delegates.

Clinton won primaries in Texas, Ohio and Rhode Island, halting Obama's winning streak. Obama won in Vermont. Both Democrats insisted on Wednesday they had the best credentials to go head to head - or as Clinton put it "toe to toe".

Asked on CBS's "The Early Show" whether she and Obama should be on the same ticket, Clinton said:

"That may be where this is headed, but of course we have to decide who is on the top of ticket. I think the people of Ohio very clearly said that it should be me."

Full Story Here
Top 10 reasons Obama Won’t Become Hillary’s Veep

10. Doesn’t have the legs for the maid outfit.
9. Too claustrophobic to spend four years chained to the wall in the White House basement.
8. Can’t afford to lose any more of Michelle’s respect.
7. Unnerved by Hillary’s constant viewing of “Mandingo�.
6. Doesn’t want to have to drag Bill out of strip clubs.
5. “What wine goes with a double whopper and cheese?�
4. Will lose his spot on the UFO when it comes to take him and his followers to Venus.
3. Hillary’s threatened to take away his Wii.
2. Doesn’t want to be held responsible when newsroom at MSNBC commits mass suicide.

And the number one reason Obama won’t become Hillary’s Veep:

1. Payback’s a Bitch and so is she!

There you have it! The state of US election politics today. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
414 Posts
SportJet said:
McCain wins this thing hands down.

Sad ... so sad.
The only thing that is sad is that people continue to delude themselves about any chance the R's have at keeping the presidency.

The current administration has screwed this country up so bad that the R's, any R, do not stand a dead dog's chance in he77 of winning the pres in Nov. I like McCain but he is the R candidate at the wrong place and the wrong time. Just the way it is.

The D candidate, whoever it is, is a drop kick to win. Sensable platform or no.

The pendulum swings.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
The D candidate, whoever it is, is a drop kick to win. Sensable platform or no.
Did Divider change his screen name? If the Dems have it in the bag already, then there is no reason for any of them to vote in November. So if you are thinking of voting for either Hillary or Barak, you don't need to show up at the polls since Salmonman says it is already won. Just stay home and rejoice in the impending victory. Call your Dem friends and have them over for a little wine and brei, hold hands and sing "coom by ahh".

·
Registered
414 Posts
An attack on the current administration?

Hardly.

Just the facts mame.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts