Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
I like it! The colors are soooooo sooooooooooothing! Makes me want to take a nap!

Everything seems to work fine... I'm not good at breaking things tho...

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
It'll take this ol boy a while to get used to it...I submit my will & keyboard to the wise one for I am not worthy oh exhaulted one... :lol:

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
The site seems great, but the only thing I don't like is when you post something you have to go through other different things to go back to the topic you were just looking at instead of going right back to it, is this something that can be changed or is it permanent??, nevermind, I guess I was not waiting long enough, I am going to have to get used to this :lol:

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
powder said:
Oh and haha, everyone's a n00b. :lol:
Ya and who is Shannon, and how did she get 4000 posts :lol: Just Kidding, but seriously, do we get our old numbers back or just start over :?

·
Administrator
13,968 Posts
ImaginThat said:
GURU said:
powder said:
Oh and haha, everyone's a n00b. :lol:
Ya and who is Shannon, and how did she get 4000 posts :lol: Just Kidding, but seriously, do we get our old numbers back or just start over :?
No kiddin it took me long enough to get up to 1800 posts
Shannon is my daughter. She has been helping me. I'll let her know you guys appreciate her help. LOL :)

I'm not sure about the post counts yet, I'm working on that.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Yes Doc definitely tell her thanks, I am really finding some new cool options with the new site, I am gonna try some pics soon, thanks

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
I like the look of this new board but man it's going to take some time for this old guy to learn my way around.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts