·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who in their right mind would go on that show. sick:

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
I watched about 10 minutes of one episode. It was enough to see what the show was about and figure out that I won't be watching it anymore. Tdown:

·
Super Moderator
1,972 Posts
I watched the one with the blonde girl who literally destroyed her marriage on TV. She admitted to cheating on her husband, then she lost everything when asked 'Do you like yourself?' Well she answered yes and lost all her money. I thought it was classic.

Well off to get another latte Tup:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
lol it was ridiculous with the blond chick BigWorm. I felt horrible for the husband. What a terrible way to let the world know how much of a bizzo you are. sorry for the teenager slang clown:

I only can watch it in spurts...but like stated above, people do ANYTHING for money

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
I've never seen it, but I heard an interview with the show's creator. He said the contestants get the questions ahead of time, during the interview process. So they can go home and "come clean" with whomever they need to, before confessing on the show.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Duroboat said:
I don't think I would make it through the first round. Some information is better left unsaid.
Highly agree Tup: I wouldn't do that show for any amount of money, just to hurt friends and family. No futher comments wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts