The Boss!! | Gamefishin.com

The Boss!!

Discussion in 'The Camp Fire! General Discussions' started by JoJoDancer, Feb 1, 2009.

1. JoJoDancer

JoJoDancer New Member

Anyone else excited about the halftime show?

Cant wait !!!!

2. SeaRanger21

SeaRanger21 Active Member

I'd rather look at hot cheerleaders :lol:

3. gordygroover

gordygroover Active Member

we have all changed since the 80's but when your diminishing skills (voice) are displayed live to billions of people it is a really sad scenario.
    The youth of the world that weren't around for the "Boss" era are definately not going to be heading out to buy any of his C.D;s just based on his half time performance.

4. Red Neckersom

Red Neckersom Active Member

I think he sucked! I like Janet Jackson. Tup:

5. Birch Barlow

Birch Barlow Active Member

+1

That half-time show sucked! Tdown:

How many times did he have to remind us he can still count to 3? :roll:

6. JoJoDancer

JoJoDancer New Member

I think it rocked!! He is still THE MAN!!!!

7. Duroboat

Duroboat Moderator Staff Member

I think he did pretty good for an old man LOL.
    I have seen worse!!!

8. Iceshark

Iceshark New Member

How could anyone stand that awful sounding band. I understand he has a huge following on the East coast, we were all just waiting for it to be over. I would even have brought back the Stones one more time. Heck, I would have rather watched more Journey. They sounded good.

Someone put a stick in the E street band. There done
    IMHO

9. sr5mike

sr5mike Active Member

I think two words somes it up. IT STUNK. The Eddie Van Halen slide..... Please he didn’t pull it off. Changing one of his best songs to make it a football reference Tdown: .. The ref with the flag .... BOSS TIME Tdown: Using it to showcase a new song please. The man is done; it is time for Margarita Ville.

10. cmessling07

cmessling07 New Member

Biggest dissapointment of the NFL season for me...even bigger than the Hawks. You seriously can't find a current star or an up and comer to launch their career. this guy had a good run and its OVER, not even 100 million viewers could change that. Good Grief. I turned the channel to that Couch potatoes vs cheerleader thing

11. The_Rook

The_Rook Active Member

Agreed 100% !! Didn't enjoy it at all !! Went and swept out the garage after the first minute.

12. JoJoDancer

JoJoDancer New Member

Man thats harsh!!! Funny thing is his new album is doing great! And he is STILL selling out concerts all over the world! Oh Well... Like I said I think it ROCKED!!!

13. Iceshark

Iceshark New Member

Yea but album sales are not really relative anymore. The Stones sell millions everytime they put out a record and so does Clay Aiken. I am not slamming his talent. He has his fans. Huge on the east coast. But I have to agree with the masses that dont care for him.

I saw him in concert twice, the guy wont even play his hits. He forces upscure music. I bet in the 2 hour set he played 5 songs anyone knew. He kinda reminds me of the Grateful Dead. Huge following at concerts. Yet almost everyone you ask did not care for them. Almost like you have 15000 fans sellout his concerts. yet those are his only fans in area.
    But gotta say he has had his day in his day.

By the way, I am a huge Stones fan and see them everytime they come. I am in the same boat. Lots cant stand them anymore as well.

14. JoJoDancer

JoJoDancer New Member

How dare you bring Clay Aiken into this!!! THE GLOVES ARE OFFICIALLY OFF NOW DUDE!!! wink: wink:

15. fishinfoolz

fishinfoolz Active Member

:D Tup: wink: