Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, what did everyone get for X-mas? My wife, bless her heart, got me a new electric winch for the boat trailer and a new soft side tackle box that holds 5 big clear plastic boxes. I already moved all the salt water tackle in and it is nice to be that organized for a change. Also got two pairs of shoes and a 15 lb down rigger ball.

We had a great Christmas here but I am very tired from the kids needing batteries put in everything and of course there was the Christmas Eve assembly of the new bike for my daughter and my son's battery powered scooter. The bike was a big problem because the front forks were bent enough that the front wheel wouldn't fit. Thank goodness my brother is an electrician and he has a conduit bender. A little tweaking and the wheel went right in. Then after closer examination both front and back brakes had to be taken apart and re-assembled correctly. The Chinese or whoever built this Schwinn sure didn't do the job right. Dinner was 15 pounds of Prime Rib Roast and I think I ate 5 pounds myself. I will probably be needing a cardiologist next week after that meal. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and I am glad it is over. Tomorrow is starting with a big run to the recycle center to off load all the card board.

Lesson for the day: Make sure the box is empty before you burn it up in the fireplace, there just might be something important inside. Almost lost the DVD to the Hanna Montana dance program and my 5 year old daughter was not too happy with me about it. Got it back just in the nick of time. :D

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
My wife got me a new net for my boat and an electric fillet knife. Both of them will be used a lot, I guarantee. Tup:

·
Banned
733 Posts
I got a pair of simms freestone wading boots Tup: I hope these ones will last
Omar

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
GIft cards for 3 Rivers Marine, Jig tying vice and tools. Bust most importantly My wife and kids had a great x mas.

·
Banned
2,114 Posts
Cabela's, MBT shoes, Crown Reserve and various other little trinkets and thingys. It was fun. Looks like alot of wives went shopping at Cabela's this season. I saw alot of above mentioned gifts there today. The return line was endless btw. ;)

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
guide rain pants to go with my coat, new hiking boats which are waterproof, new binoculars, nice filet knife and some leaders plus gift card to joes

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I don't know. My wife and I got the flu on Christmas morning and have been in bed for the last 2 days. sick:

I'll open some stuff tommorow and report back.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Hunter P said:
I don't know. My wife and I got the flu on Christmas morning and have been in bed for the last 2 days. sick:

That SUCK'S Tdown:

·
Super Moderator
6,601 Posts
My wife got me a new puppy and I bought myself a Blue Ray DVD player. Tup:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Lesson for the day: Make sure the box is empty before you burn it up in the fireplace, there just might be something important inside. Almost lost the DVD to the Hanna Montana dance program and my 5 year old daughter was not too happy with me about it. Got it back just in the nick of time.

In about two weeks you're going to rue your cat like reflexes... especially when she wants to do the Hannah Montana dance with dad during the playoffs. :lol: T

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Olybirds said:
i got a gift certificate for a guided trip for 4 for steelhead/salmon. My wife won it on E-bay....
have fun with jerry!! :D :roll: hopefully you will have a better guide though

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
I got a new net to use on the boat so I can leave the other one in the truck. Now I won’t be finding out that I left the net in the other rig. Tup:

I also got a Rapala electric fillet knife to speed up the cleaning after I use that new net. :D

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Hunter P said:

Update.

I got a couple hundred bucks in gift cards to Cabelas,Joes,and Boaters World. A dozen Golf balls to go with a round of Golf at Sahalee. Some stuff for the fifth wheel. A Hawks jersey. Fishing game for the Wii.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts