Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thank all the GF's that came out to Puyallup to see us. Tup: You guys have been behind us from the start and we love you for it. It makes it all worth it to hear that you guys and gals enjoy the half hour of fun we get to make. Don't be afraid to ask me what's on you mind as long as it's about the show like where was I or what were we useing. Hope we see you in Monroe. Taj will be there with me this time. Glenn "Hawgkiller" Hall

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
you guys going to be in Portland this year???, the daughter and I did not have the funds in the budget to make the trip to Puyallap this time, we will be lookin' for some deals at the portland show and it will be the first time we have ventured down to that show------

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Just watched the Kenai show on Rainbow fishing with Nick and Glenn.

Good show and glad to see it on Wednesdays noon now along with the usual Sunday morning at 9:30.

Most of the shows are great. Keep up the good work.

oldguy

·
Registered
979 Posts
Good to see ya again and glad to see that I'm not the only one that likes to keep my favorite little high cascdes trout hole a secret

·
Registered
946 Posts
netboy said:
Glenn, It was nice to meet you at the show. I enjoy the show, thanks for putting out a great product.
Yeah glen, I talked with u for a while you seemed to be a real nice guy....keep up the good show's.. Tup:

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I just started watching the show due to a thread here about the mexico trip. Been DVR'n it ever sense. I also liked the Kenai rainbows this week. Great Job! Tup:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FASTFISH said:
you guys going to be in Portland this year???, the daughter and I did not have the funds in the budget to make the trip to Puyallap this time, we will be lookin' for some deals at the portland show and it will be the first time we have ventured down to that show------
We will be at Portland and Monroe. Hope to see you there. Taj will be at Monroe.

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
It was great seeing you in Puy! Will be at Monroe as well.
Your show rocks! But you know that wink:

·
Registered
693 Posts
mayfly, me, and the hawg quest/dick nite grandson are lookin forward to the monroe show. what days will you be there? i have more HQ shows on my dvr you can shake a G Loomis at. thank you glenn, dave vedder, and bill herzog, for signing the HQ hooddie that mayfly bought me for christmas. that was a cool surprize! ill be sportin that baby at the show for sure. im gonna see if dick nite will sign it as well. keep up the good "bonkin" terry......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts