Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Accordign to KJR, Josh Brown will no longer be kicking for the Hawks. The Seahawks had offered to make Brown the highest paid kicker in the NFL but things just could not be worked out. Good luck to you Josh, you will be missed.

One of the front runners to land Josh Brown is the SF 49ers. I guess since they can't put the ball in the end zone, they want to improve their scoring from 45 to 50 yards out. wink:

·
Super Moderator
1,972 Posts
The Hawks must've added another year for each hit he'd applied and think he's passed his prime. He didn't really hit all of his shots last year. Wonder if the hawks are trying to open space for Crumpler and a long term Trufant contract. I hear Lorenzo Neal is released now. I think it would be nice to have a guy like that for 1st and 2nd downs.

Wonder if Wallace can kick too.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Its like my buddy always said back in 06. Josh Brown is our best player. LOL Anyway, its not okay with me. I wish Seattle woulda kept him. Any word on Patrick Kearny?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
the rams will love him. he better not kick 2 game winners against us next year

the tackle on devin hester will go down as one of my all time fave plays!

·
Banned
353 Posts
cmessling07 said:
the tackle on devin hester will go down as one of my all time fave plays!
Mine to. I was @ that game and I swear the people in the nosebleeds could see the smile on Josh's face after that hit! Man I'm gonna miss that kid!!!

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'm a fanatic, hard-core, dedicated Rams fan. Have been since I was a teeny-tiny kid.

Josh Brown was one of my most-hated opponents of all time. I mean, he was right up there with Jerry Rice ... and now I have to cheer FOR him!!!!!

When we had J. Brown on the show last month, I was THIS close to welcoming him to the show by saying: "Welcome to the Wild Country, Josh Brown. And G*d DAMN you, Josh Brown!!!!!"

JS/NWWC

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
This WILL come back to bite the Hawks in the butt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts