Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that wants to test drive the new Ranger Z520 bassboat, you have your chance tomorrow at Lake Washington at Gene Coulon Park. Ranger Rep Willie Nelson and dealer Dan Conrath will be there giving free test rides all day. They also will have a new Z21.

They will have models with Evinrudes, Mercury's and Yamaha's so you can see the difference. If you go to Coulon tell them Marc sent you, and they will let you play with the boats. Tup: Tup:

I will be nearby on Lake Sammamish if you want to test drive my Z20, but you will have to flag me down out on the lake cause I will be busy looking for smallmouths!

G

·
I went down and test drove some boats. WHAT A BLAST! me this guy greg hatleburg! super nice guy took me in the 520 with a 250 E-tec! we got almost 80 out of her from coulon to i-90 in a pair of seconds!! Daddy likes.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Z20 is Silver metalflake in the interior, and the sides are white with Blue and Red stripes; with an Evinrude eTec 225 outboard. I was running it at 73.4 mph when I ran back to the ramp at about 2:30 p.m. if you saw me.

Fin-eat-o...that is quite a ride, isn't it? Greg is a neat guy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts